• Customers in the U.S.: This product is highly perishable and is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness. iHerb ships this product in an iced, insulated package in order to preserve potency while in transit. To ensure freshness, iHerb does not ship this product Thursday through Sunday.

International Customers: We cannot ship a product on ice internationally, therefore, we recommend that you purchase a Stabilized form as a substitute.

• Reviews | English

amazing!!

Posted by Reviewer2256615 on Mar 18, 2009

my 2 year old son would get strep throat 1 or 2 times each month,I tried EVERYTHING! boiling cups,throwing away toothbrushes, lysol,(had his tonsils&adenoids removed)you name it,i tried it .finally after 8 months of pulling my hair out,i heard about this product and heard it helped boost the immune system and wow,he has been on this daily for January and knock on wood,he hasnt had it again YET! I hope he doesnt get it again.I have told so many people about this stuff.

wow, what a difference!

Posted by Reviewer3103856 on Feb 08, 2008

Our breastfed baby was having frequent stools at 5 months. He was miserable and waking at night 3-4 times with dirty diapers. After using this product, we are back to normal and he is a different baby. worth every penny!

Amazing Product for Babies

Posted by Reviewer2932856 on Jul 22, 2008

We started using this product when we switched to all formula for our baby. It kept her nice and regular. In fact, she had major surgery and with the help of this formula, she stayed regular, feeling good (very little gas), and made a very fast recovery. I LOVE this product and will keep my daughter on it until she is finished with formula and on 100% solid foods.

Happy with product

Posted by Reviewer2398442 on Jan 19, 2010

I've had my son on this for the last 5 months- since he was 4 months old. He has never had any intestinal problems such as constipation or diarrehea. He has been a very happy and healthy little boy. I am a probiotic believer.

Very good probioticum!

Posted by Reviewer1699631 on Oct 30, 2011

My 2 year daughter has suffered from constipation and has been waking up every single night since she was born (even several times a night), so I decided to try this probioticum hoping that this will help (I've been trying everything else that could have helped her with bowel movement but nothing seemed to work). And this really works! After 1 week of use my daughter started to sleep at night without waking up at all (I realized that the gas and constipation made her feel very incomfortable, that's why she couldn't sleep peacefully). The bowel movement still has to improve but we seem to be on the right way! I highly recommend this product!

Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2038222 on Dec 02, 2011

Satisfied with product and happy that you ship overseas.

Great product.

Posted by 4916990857672089013 on Nov 11, 2014

I like that the product is odorless and tasteless, which is easier to dispense it when giving it to your child. You can mix it with chilled mix and it dissolves easily as well. Great product overall. I particularly like how I received the product in a cooler already cold.

It's good for my baby tommy.

Posted by 5454195758008020835 on Jan 12, 2015

It's goooooooooood. :)

Best infant probitotic formula!

Posted by Reviewer2855605 on Feb 17, 2010

This is the best infant probiotic formula on the market. Provides a good quantity of organisms for infants and the strains are just what they need.

probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2021163 on Jun 01, 2010

WIsh it was still cold when it arrived. Probably lost some of its potency.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »