• Customers in the U.S.: This product is highly perishable and is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness. iHerb ships this product in an iced, insulated package in order to preserve potency while in transit. To ensure freshness, iHerb does not ship this product Thursday through Sunday.

International Customers: We cannot ship a product on ice internationally, therefore, we recommend that you purchase a Stabilized form as a substitute.

• Customer Ratings

It's good for my baby tommy.

Posted by 5454195758008020835 on Jan 12, 2015

It's goooooooooood. :)

Great product.

Posted by 4916990857672089013 on Nov 11, 2014

I like that the product is odorless and tasteless, which is easier to dispense it when giving it to your child. You can mix it with chilled mix and it dissolves easily as well. Great product overall. I particularly like how I received the product in a cooler already cold.

Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2038222 on Dec 02, 2011

Satisfied with product and happy that you ship overseas.

Very good probioticum!

Posted by Reviewer1699631 on Oct 30, 2011

My 2 year daughter has suffered from constipation and has been waking up every single night since she was born (even several times a night), so I decided to try this probioticum hoping that this will help (I've been trying everything else that could have helped her with bowel movement but nothing seemed to work). And this really works! After 1 week of use my daughter started to sleep at night without waking up at all (I realized that the gas and constipation made her feel very incomfortable, that's why she couldn't sleep peacefully). The bowel movement still has to improve but we seem to be on the right way! I highly recommend this product!

This is a great product

Posted by Reviewer1467510 on Apr 19, 2011

Our granddaughter has had bowel problems practically from birth. This keeps her regular without all the medications and treatments we had before. I is really great.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1635376 on Apr 18, 2011

easy to use powder, i just add to food or liquid. works well for babies.

awesome

Posted by Reviewer3211660 on Mar 14, 2011

wonderful my children

probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2021163 on Jun 01, 2010

WIsh it was still cold when it arrived. Probably lost some of its potency.

Best infant probitotic formula!

Posted by Reviewer2855605 on Feb 17, 2010

This is the best infant probiotic formula on the market. Provides a good quantity of organisms for infants and the strains are just what they need.

Happy with product

Posted by Reviewer2398442 on Jan 19, 2010

I've had my son on this for the last 5 months- since he was 4 months old. He has never had any intestinal problems such as constipation or diarrehea. He has been a very happy and healthy little boy. I am a probiotic believer.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »