• Customers in the U.S.: This product is highly perishable and is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness. iHerb ships this product in an iced, insulated package in order to preserve potency while in transit. To ensure freshness, iHerb does not ship this product Thursday through Sunday.

International Customers: We cannot ship a product on ice internationally, therefore, we recommend that you purchase a Stabilized form as a substitute.

• Customer Ratings

It's good for my baby tommy.

Posted by 5454195758008020835 on Jan 12, 2015

It's goooooooooood. :)

Great product.

Posted by 4916990857672089013 on Nov 11, 2014

I like that the product is odorless and tasteless, which is easier to dispense it when giving it to your child. You can mix it with chilled mix and it dissolves easily as well. Great product overall. I particularly like how I received the product in a cooler already cold.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1800868 on Mar 20, 2012

Have added this to my baby's regime to support his immunity while he's a newborn. So far, so good!

High hopes, but didn't work for my baby

Posted by Reviewer3023727 on Mar 18, 2012

I was so excited to try this for my 3 month old who sometimes suffers from gas at night. I wouldn't consider her to be colicky, but I can tell that there are some evenings where she's uncomfortable. I take Jarro probiotics myself for immune boosting power and figured it couldn't hurt to try for my baby for not only her immune system, but in hopes that it would calm her stomach down. The 2 days before I started giving this to her, she actually had great nights and fell right asleep after I nursed her with no crying. Even though those nights were good, I figured that starting her on the probiotics wouldn't hurt. I dabbed a good amount on my nipple right before I nursed her in the afternoon. She seemed to be doing fine throughout the night, but when I tried nursing her to sleep around 10PM, she was very fussy, had lots of gas and was straining non stop in pain. Could not get her to sleep until 5AM. Thought it was a fluke so gave the probiotics to her again, but had an exact repeat of the previous night. I can't even remember when she was first born having horrible nights like this! I ate nothing different those 2 days so the only trigger I could think of was the probiotics... maybe she's allergic to the soy and/or dairy. I don't consume soy products, but do consume diary however she doesn't react this way if I've had a lot of diary one day. I'm sure this works beautifully for most babies, but beware if you already know that your little one is allergic to soy and/or diary. On the bright side, I was happy with the shipping and insulated packaging to keep product fresh.

Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2038222 on Dec 02, 2011

Satisfied with product and happy that you ship overseas.

Very good probioticum!

Posted by Reviewer1699631 on Oct 30, 2011

My 2 year daughter has suffered from constipation and has been waking up every single night since she was born (even several times a night), so I decided to try this probioticum hoping that this will help (I've been trying everything else that could have helped her with bowel movement but nothing seemed to work). And this really works! After 1 week of use my daughter started to sleep at night without waking up at all (I realized that the gas and constipation made her feel very incomfortable, that's why she couldn't sleep peacefully). The bowel movement still has to improve but we seem to be on the right way! I highly recommend this product!

This is a great product

Posted by Reviewer1467510 on Apr 19, 2011

Our granddaughter has had bowel problems practically from birth. This keeps her regular without all the medications and treatments we had before. I is really great.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1635376 on Apr 18, 2011

easy to use powder, i just add to food or liquid. works well for babies.

awesome

Posted by Reviewer3211660 on Mar 14, 2011

wonderful my children

probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2021163 on Jun 01, 2010

WIsh it was still cold when it arrived. Probably lost some of its potency.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »