• Customers in the U.S.: This product is highly perishable and is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness. iHerb ships this product in an iced, insulated package in order to preserve potency while in transit. To ensure freshness, iHerb does not ship this product Thursday through Sunday.

International Customers: We cannot ship a product on ice internationally, therefore, we recommend that you purchase a Stabilized form as a substitute.

• Customer Ratings

Best infant probitotic formula!

Posted by Reviewer2855605 on Feb 17, 2010

This is the best infant probiotic formula on the market. Provides a good quantity of organisms for infants and the strains are just what they need.

Happy with product

Posted by Reviewer2398442 on Jan 19, 2010

I've had my son on this for the last 5 months- since he was 4 months old. He has never had any intestinal problems such as constipation or diarrehea. He has been a very happy and healthy little boy. I am a probiotic believer.

Must use following antibiotics, mom or baby!

Posted by Reviewer2459342 on Oct 02, 2009

I added this with Jarrow Saccharomyces+MOS in my 2 mo. old's pumped breastmilk. Mom had taken anti yeast medication to prevent candida/thrush. Only took one dose to change the color/consistency/smell back to the way it was when he was 2 weeks old. Better smelling diapers and better digestion. Great!

amazing!!

Posted by Reviewer2256615 on Mar 18, 2009

my 2 year old son would get strep throat 1 or 2 times each month,I tried EVERYTHING! boiling cups,throwing away toothbrushes, lysol,(had his tonsils&adenoids removed)you name it,i tried it .finally after 8 months of pulling my hair out,i heard about this product and heard it helped boost the immune system and wow,he has been on this daily for January and knock on wood,he hasnt had it again YET! I hope he doesnt get it again.I have told so many people about this stuff.

Good probiotics for babies

Posted by Reviewer1195952 on Mar 18, 2009

I like that this probiotic mixes easily into foods (applesauce, yogurt, gaucamole) -- much easier than other probiotics I've tried. It has a finer texture and is white, so you don't notice it is mixed in. The down-side for us is that it contains dairy, which I wish I had known/noticed before buying it. If your baby has a sensitivity to dairy, this product is not for you.

Baby Jarro-Dophilus

Posted by Reviewer1916779 on Jan 06, 2009

I cannot honestly say one way or the other if this works great. My baby is now 5 weeks and she's been using this since she was 3 weeks. Her gas has definitely decreased and she's no longer projectile vomiting. I do not know if I can give all the credit to this product but I will continue to use this as I think it is very beneficial!

Baby Healthy

Posted by Reviewer2950554 on Dec 08, 2008

Of course it's hard to say if it helps our baby. He gets it every night and has gotten it almost every night for his nighttime bottle for almost 7 months. He (knocks wood) never gets sick. Hopefully it's helping him. He's healthy and happy. Our second bottle came without refrigeration. An email to iHerb and they overnighted another on ice. GO iHERB!!!

This stuff is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2557650 on Nov 24, 2008

Our 2mos old was having a terrible time with cholic and within 4 days he was like another child, happy and smiling all the time. Asked the Dr about it and he said it was safe to use from now on, so we will be ordering more.

Great Jarrow product

Posted by Reviewer1081583 on Oct 30, 2008

Love the products. Fast shipping.

Amazing Product for Babies

Posted by Reviewer2932856 on Jul 22, 2008

We started using this product when we switched to all formula for our baby. It kept her nice and regular. In fact, she had major surgery and with the help of this formula, she stayed regular, feeling good (very little gas), and made a very fast recovery. I LOVE this product and will keep my daughter on it until she is finished with formula and on 100% solid foods.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »