for clear sight

Posted by Reviewer1558814 on Jul 22, 2009

Be a clear vision

eye health

Posted by Reviewer2752286 on Jan 22, 2010

Keeping my eyes as healthy as possible at my age of 73 yrs. is very important to me. I feel comfortable that this product is a help in that endeavor.

Low price. Good NO stimulator.

Posted by Reviewer1867632 on Sep 26, 2011

See title.

review

Posted by Reviewer2877120 on Jan 18, 2008

I believe in prevention and bilberry has research to prove it is good for eye health. A super product.

Dry Eyes

Posted by 5067354534671631567 on Dec 04, 2016

As a result of having Rheumatoid Arthritis for about 50 years my eyes used to be so dry it hurt to blink and forget about reading. Now that I've begun taking two pills every day it has helped quite a bit. However, some days I still have to use over the counter gels and every night I use Muro 128 gel.

Good one from Jarrow

Posted by 5448445456211450340 on Dec 18, 2016

I use this to improve my eye-sight especially from possible problem of AGEs since I was diagnosed with pre-diabetic range of elevated blood sugar. Seems to work well and I took once a day before sleeping.

Does it job

Posted by tanichka on Oct 14, 2016

Really good combination; and together with lutein, zinc, and resveratrol does it everyday job. Trusted brand, and good ratio of quality/price.

OK for me.

Posted by 5543947581189222328 on Nov 30, 2016

OK for me. This is a repeated order.

It works, but goes bad easily.

Posted by 5563795230301081477 on Sep 21, 2016

I bought this product a year ago. It worked with kale powder. but after a month, it smelled like vinegar. I thought, it happened because I took out capsules by my hand not using tools. I can't help ordering it, cause it really worked. I ordered again, this year, April. I distributed capsules in pill cases. however, they went bad in a month. I don't know why. Maybe I should have put it in the fridge.

No difference

Posted by 4966971442928510562 on Sep 27, 2016

I bought it for dry eyes. It's been over three weeks, but I can't tell the difference.