Solved a real problem for me.

Posted by Reviewer1611846 on Jan 31, 2008

I had my gal bladder removed several years ago & unfortunately was struck with Pancreatitis about four years ago. After a long recovery period, was able to begin eating somewhat normally, but had to be extremely careful about eating foods with much fat content at all. If I ate a meal or accumulative meals that had more fat than my system could handle (which was unpredicable & changing) I would suffer awful bouts of stomach flu type symptoms & those nasty episodes of genuflecting in front of the toilet. I have found that since carrying a small supply of these Bile Acid Factors with me at all times, I have not suffered even one of these. I tried another manufacturer that was a little less money, but didn't turn out to solve my problem like these do.

amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2402610 on Aug 29, 2009

This is the most effective method I have found for clearance of liver/gallbladder stagnation. I am forever grateful & in hope to never need to do a liver/gallbladder flush (epsom salt/olive oil/lemon juice)again because I have found something more effective. MERCI !! MERCI !!

This really works!

Posted by Reviewer2380283 on Nov 24, 2008

Read the other reviews and decided to give this a try. Had my gallbladder out 5 weeks ago and have trouble with anything to fatty or if I eat to much at one time. As long as I take two capsules along with my meal I am fine. I do not take all the time just when I know I have had trouble with a certain food in the past. Helps with the gas, bloating, and fullness feeling.

jarrow formulas , bile acid factors

Posted by Reviewer1434285 on Nov 17, 2009

After having my gall bladder removed i experienced knee and leg pain due to inflamation. I was not processing essential fatty oils, especially omega 3. This product eased the pain in approximately 3 weeks. You will know when you have taken too much bile acid as you will experience bile acid diahrea. Just cut back the dose

gal bladder pain

Posted by Reviewer1442772 on Oct 07, 2007

I have gal bladder pain and my doctor recommended bile. I have no pain when I take this.

Jarrow - Bile Acid Factors

Posted by Reviewer2860498 on Jun 18, 2008

This is by far one of the best enzymes you can take if you're having any problems with digestion, absorption, and assimilation. If you're also experiencing problems with GERD, heart burn, or constipation, again this is the product for you. Most people jump on anti-acids which is the opposite of what you should do. A reduction in enzymes is the cause of most of these problems in the first place. 1000mg of Bovine Bile will fix you right up!

A must for those who have had a gall-bladder removed

Posted by Reviewer1097755 on Jul 17, 2011

This stuff works extremely well. I had my gallbladder removed; and for many years since, I had suffered pain, cramping and IBS-like symptoms. All of that stopped as soon as I began using this. Physicians don't seem to understand that gall-bladder removal can actually cause impaired ability to digest fats, which can leads to severe digestive distress. Bile Acid factors really helped me.

Gall bladder removal

Posted by Reviewer2282513 on Jan 12, 2008

Since removal of my gall bladder, I felt bloated after meals. These tablets taken just before my meal enable me to eat without the discomfort. I order them from the UK.

GREAT IF YOU HAVE HAD GALLBLADDER REMOVED!

Posted by Reviewer2923098 on Jun 03, 2007

The doctors don't tell you that you will need to replace the concentrated acids your gallbladder produced to absorb any fatty foods that you eat. These have worked well for me.

Good digestion

Posted by Reviewer1308646 on Sep 15, 2008

If you have had your gall bladder removed this will definitly help with any digestive problems.