Blood glucose regulator

Posted by Reviewer1873151 on Mar 04, 2008

It does an excellent job of regulating blood glucose levels. As a former diabetic, it was very important to keep your fasting blood levels within optimal range. Biotin, along with a sensible diet and exercise did just that. Great product. I urge anyone with type 2 diabetes to try it.

Every one needs this product, do yourself a favor and buy some!

Posted by Reviewer2719360 on Jun 12, 2008

Wow, I love this product. I am sharing the news with all my friends and family. If you have ever had a candida flare up and I'm gussing most of the population has, this product is awesome.

Joan

Posted by Reviewer2778415 on Mar 21, 2008

Having had some difficult hair and nail problems, my dermatologist recommended 5mgs of Biotin -- and the benefits have been nothing less than amazing.

Long term use

Posted by Reviewer2617780 on Jan 05, 2008

Using this product for a long time. Biotin in large doses really does strengthen nails and hair. My dermatologist insists I take it. I play classical guitar and must keep my nails strong and long. Can't do without it.

great for growing beautiful hair

Posted by Reviewer2843223 on Nov 09, 2007

i bought this per a reccomendation by a hairstylists' naturopath to take 5mg of biotin a day to grow my hair quicker and more healthy and full, so far so good! it's a water soluble vitamin, so it seems unlikely there would be any chance of any harmful effects from an overdose.

There IS a major difference between different brands..

Posted by Reviewer3040624 on May 30, 2012

At least for me. Good thing I tried the Jarrow brand first. I have had stubby brittle thin nails all of my life. but at 70 years old they were finally growing long and strong. HOWEVER, when I ran out of the Jarrow Biotin I bought a different brand. Here is the difference which I found out later: Jarrow is 'd-Biotin' and the other brand is just 'Biotin.' Now with Jarrow they are back to growing beautifully again. Hope this helps. Lori

Gettinhealthy

Posted by Reviewer1885876 on Sep 04, 2008

Husband was starting to go bald. This has really helped his hair get thicker and evenly distributed.

Helps with hair loss

Posted by Reviewer3093099 on Dec 03, 2008

I have had a female hair loss problem for many years. Since taking this supplement, my hair loss is much reduced.

Superb!

Posted by Reviewer2218446 on Dec 08, 2008

D-biotin in the ONLY one that has functions in the human body. So this product is great!

Great for skin

Posted by Reviewer2248275 on May 10, 2008

I noticed a big improvement in my skin when taking this Biotin.