Does nothing

Posted by 5737679448041704880 on Apr 12, 2016

This does nothing at all for me unlike the other brand that i tried (healthy origins), which reduces the amount of hair fall in the shower but you have to be dependent on that.

Posted by 5020979894927061307 on Jan 03, 2016

OK

Posted by Lyllow on Jul 23, 2015

Fait son job. Biotine qui semble être de qualité

Super amazing nail growth

Posted by Reviewer1645968 on Apr 20, 2015

This stuff is great for hair and nails. I didn't measure my hair growth but my nails were growing so fast I had to cut almost every other day. Great for anyone who needs nail help for sure :)

Very good!

Posted by 5081764966216945394 on Mar 24, 2015

Good size! They definetly worked for my skin and Nails! Have not seen a big change on the length of my hair because I haven't been using it for enough time! But I would buy this again.

It works but cause large pimples and break out

Posted by Reviewer1038201 on Sep 17, 2014

This product really work I saw less hair when I showered. Only problem it is my causing my skin to break out. I have tried maxi hair but I feel so so caused hair still drop quite a lot. I love this jarrow brand but sad when I saw large pimples on my face :( will try other brand the next round. I just have to take lower dosage for now to finish this bottle and see how effective it can be.

Good

Posted by 4823151826082822735 on Jun 19, 2014

Good product

Biotin

Posted by 5477200658479569153 on May 27, 2014

I love this product that my doctor recommend to me, my hair and skin are beautiful and health

It's working - I think.

Posted by Veronika-and-Tobias on Jan 14, 2014

Let me start out by saying that I am a scientifically-educated skeptic. Nothing you can buy in terms of cosmetics or supplements is miraculous. However, I've always had very fine, weak hair, and had heard that taking higher-dosage Biotin supplements helps. Since it's non-toxic at this dosage, I figured that it'll either work or not and nothing lost except a bit of cash (and it's not too expensive). So far, however, it did appear to be working - my hair that hadn't gotten longer in years (it's that pathetic) grew several centimeters in about half a year. It also appears stronger. I don't know if it's Biotin or one of a set of other factors (we moved, and I began to wash hair with Aleppo soap, too), but it does seem to be helping.

Not received yet!

Posted by 5596571306179069811 on Dec 06, 2013

It is a pleasure to respond this rate, because I still not received my order! :( Waiting for news from the company. (more than 1 month!)