Jarrow Formulas, Bis-Beta Carboxyethyl Germanium Sesquioxide, GE-132, 100 mg, 60 Capsules

Keep Your Natural Hair Color!

Posted by Reviewer2805571 on Jan 16, 2012

Germanium and Copper are two minerals known to sustain your natural hair color. Everyone always wants to know my secret... at 61 yrs old, I'm still a natural redhead.

Good product to get rid of harmful heavy minerals

Posted by Reviewer1243772 on Feb 07, 2009

Taking it to clean any possible heavy minerals (arsenic,cadmium...)accumulated in our body. These harmful minerals will be out of our body 20hrs later after taking it. My family just take one cap weekly for health maintance

Ge-132 anti-cancer, Lourdes water

Posted by Reviewer1852922 on Sep 23, 2010

High concentrations of Germanium and hydrogen peroxide are found in the water from Lourdes. Ge-132, like this product, is the organic absorbable form. I found that in my low-carb-high-vitamin diet, I needed to take liver cleanse products like N-Acetyl Cysteine, Milk Thistle (Silymarin), Black Cherry and drink Green Tea and take Green Tea related products in conjunction with this in order to keep by-products of supplementation flushed out of my system, as I began to develop gout. EGCg, L-Theanine and Theaflavins are some Green Tea products.

Ge-132 Blood Oxygenator

Posted by Reviewer2443424 on Mar 28, 2009

Really superb product. My daughter, recently diagnosed with ME, is taking it for blood oxygenation. She finds it much superior to the squalene we had her on earlier. As usual, iHerb service superb too.

Deeper breathing

Posted by Reviewer1405760 on Aug 02, 2010

I have only been taking Organic Germanium for a short while and I already notice that my breathing has improved. It's slower and steadier. Also my energy level seems to be more balanced. Thank you Iherb for yet another helpful product and for the prompt service.