great product

Posted by Reviewer1429989 on Jun 19, 2009

Within a couple weeks of starting this, no more waking up with aching hips and no leg cramps at night. So much easier to get everything in a formula than having to take the K, and vit D and Magnesium and calcium in separate pills.

Easy to Swallow

Posted by Reviewer1474359 on Aug 30, 2010

One of the few truly easy to swallow, complete calcium complex supplements I've found after years of searching. Even my son can swallow them!

help with leg pain

Posted by Reviewer1751096 on Sep 28, 2010

contains correct types and amounts of potassium; critical to use of thyroid and calcium

Working product.

Posted by Reviewer2214905 on Oct 24, 2010

Does what it says it does. For me a more complete combination and I have noticed less aches in my arms and legs. Bone-up is working overall keeping my body from consuming into vital areas. I will continue to purchase this product.

Not sure if working yet because I haven't had the bone scan but I'm not clicking and popping.

Posted by Reviewer2262549 on Jan 08, 2014

I used to pull my back & neck out all the time and this (after one month) seems to have eliminated that. I read that the ingredients are more bio available in this product making it superior to others. I don't know if that's true but it feels like it's actually working. Nobody wants to waste their money and I really want my bone density back. I guess I will see when I get my dexa scan.

Jarrow Formulas

Posted by Reviewer2324332 on May 23, 2008

I tend to take Jarrow products as I feel they are of excellent caliber. I am on my second bottle and trust that I am receiving all benefits for my calcium suppliments.

Bone-up

Posted by arieschild on May 27, 2011

I like this formula. I have used the more expensive brands, but I think this is working better. Back/hip pain eased.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2385920 on Jan 24, 2012

I find they do not bother my baby when I take them (other Ca2+ seemed to make him fussy).

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer2466099 on Aug 10, 2012

I haven't been taking this for very long, but feel confident that it is a good product as it incorporates other important minerals and vitamins in addition to calcium and magnesium. These contribute to proper absorption and balance, etc.

Preserve my bones

Posted by Reviewer3102415 on Mar 22, 2008

I am happy with this formula!At 77 my bones are still in good shape-credit also has to go to my rutine of exercising with resistance.Try it!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »