bone up

Posted by Reviewer2179347 on May 11, 2008

Does what I expect it to do

Jarrow Formulas

Posted by Reviewer2324332 on May 23, 2008

I tend to take Jarrow products as I feel they are of excellent caliber. I am on my second bottle and trust that I am receiving all benefits for my calcium suppliments.

Jarrow Bone Up

Posted by Reviewer2060838 on Jul 07, 2008

I would highly recommend all Jarrow formulas.

Too soon to tell

Posted by Reviewer1807762 on Apr 15, 2012

iHerb service and products are very good. It will be a while before I can use these calcium pills and give you an opinion on the Jarrow Bone-Up formula.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer2466099 on Aug 10, 2012

I haven't been taking this for very long, but feel confident that it is a good product as it incorporates other important minerals and vitamins in addition to calcium and magnesium. These contribute to proper absorption and balance, etc.

Calcium/Bone Health

Posted by Reviewer2953361 on Jun 07, 2013

I've used this product for years. My last bone density was so good my Doctor said I could wait an extra year before going again. Jarrow Formulas are a sound way to help your bone health. Add some exercise and you'll keep going and going. When I've fallen, my bones were strong enough so no breakage happened. Jarrow Formulas should be added to your vitamin regimen.

great formula

Posted by vitaminecopii on Dec 05, 2013

we use jarrow formulas bone-up for a while and the results are great.

Not sure if working yet because I haven't had the bone scan but I'm not clicking and popping.

Posted by Reviewer2262549 on Jan 08, 2014

I used to pull my back & neck out all the time and this (after one month) seems to have eliminated that. I read that the ingredients are more bio available in this product making it superior to others. I don't know if that's true but it feels like it's actually working. Nobody wants to waste their money and I really want my bone density back. I guess I will see when I get my dexa scan.

Great for bone and joint

Posted by shanesda on Feb 19, 2014

I bought this for my mom who has bone and joint problem. She said she had pain in her knee and she tried to ride a bike for exercise. I notice that she's getting shorter and shorter every time I see her (approximately once in a couple months). After taking Bone-Up for 2 weeks, she said she felt better...no more pain in her knee. She hates med in tablet form, so this capsule is very easy to swallow. I'll repurchase when it runs out.

Recommend

Posted by Reviewer1794429 on Dec 13, 2014

This is my favourite bone health supplement because it has the various bone minerals without iron. Also the extra vitamin D adds to the fish oil supplement I take

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »