Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1421399 on Apr 11, 2008

I have been using the JARROW Bone-Up formula for several months now. It is full of incredible ingredients. Many calcium products cause upset stomachs-this one has never bothered me. My fingernails are growing thicker and much longer. That is miraculous for me. It's just a wonderful part of this great calcium. I am certain my bones are getting stronger, without taking prescription drugs that cause many side effects.

This is not a superior product.

Posted by Reviewer3223005 on Jan 17, 2012

What you want is Calcium citrate. Microcrystalline hydroxyapatite absorption is below 22%. Calcium citrate absorption is about 42%.

Family affair

Posted by Reviewer2020947 on Mar 20, 2008

All the women in my family are taking this since mom had great improvement on her bone scan.Also use strontium,but not together at the same time.One in AM the other in PM.

Have taken for a long time

Posted by Reviewer2326827 on Oct 26, 2009

Great for my osteoporosis. My holistic doctor said most of the Calcium products that his patients bring in are horrible. Said this is the best he has seen.

Bone up

Posted by Reviewer2732747 on Nov 20, 2009

We've been taking this for awhile. It combines several important supplements all in one capsule. Good prodict and excellent service, as usual.

"Superior Calcium Formula" indeed

Posted by Reviewer1265833 on Aug 19, 2013

Highly recommend this product. While I do a lot for my health in addition to this supplement, I did have two separate bone scans 3 years apart the 2nd of which showed a 3% INCREASE in bone density. Coincidence? While I can't say this alone will do it (diet/exercise a must for bone health), it's certainly a step in the right direction. Bone loss was of great concern to me as I am a breast cancer survivor and treatments threw me into early menopause so my doc (a specialist in bio-identical hormone replacement and alternative medicine) watches me closely in this regard and also strongly recommends this product.

Very good Serum

Posted by Reviewer2262549 on May 15, 2014

I'm not happy that the product comes from New Zealand calves but I don't want to be a hypocrite because I also eat meat so there Vegetarian versions of bone supplements on iHerb available. I am part Native American and therefore I believe in using the entire animal if you're going to eat meat so that part makes me happy. Our tribe was never big on waste. Most importantly this form of bone building can be absorbed by the human body because it is micronized and therefore your body can uptake it. Most other mineral supplements you're wasting your time with except for maybe Humic and Fulvic. Heavy metals built up in your body can be dangerous.

very good

Posted by 5043653664791797992 on Oct 02, 2012

Good product

affordable quality

Posted by annegoggans on Aug 31, 2010

I was happy with this product. Good price and has the supplements in good form.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer2464083 on Sep 17, 2008

I misread the label. I'm allergic to soy and it is contained in this product. It just says it contains soy but not how much and whether or not its non-gmo. In this country today almost all soy and corn are genetically modified unless otherwise stated. Gail from Montana