Jarrow Formulas, Bone-Up, 360 Capsules

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Review of Bone-Up, Superior Calcium Formula

Posted by Reviewer2831754 on Apr 27, 2011

I am happy to report that the formula agrees with me, and I hope that it agrees with my internal needs of enhancing the calcium needs, etc. in my bones. Only time will tell.

Bone up

Posted by Reviewer2251243 on Aug 18, 2011

I have two relatives that have had their osteoporosis improved or reversed and I am hoping it does the same for me. Marva Welborn

Best of everything in one bottle.

Posted by Reviewer1519505 on Sep 07, 2012

This has everything I need in one bottle, but wished you didn't have to take 6 of them everyday. It helps with my muscle cramps I tend to get if I'm not on a bone supplement. I'm 50 and I need this to keep my bones strong. The capsules are kinda big, but they go down easily down my 'small' throat if I drink something with it. I intend to keep this supplement as part of my 'necessary' supplements I take everyday.

Caring for Bones

Posted by 5037973108453326207 on May 25, 2013

My body is telling me Bone-Up is the best thing that has happened to my bones in a long, long time

too many capsules

Posted by Reviewer1142790 on Sep 15, 2013

Haven't seen the result yet. But I am really afraid to take so many capsules every day.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »