good

Posted by 5708896055817548321 on Aug 22, 2014

吃过几周,感觉还可以,加上那个Twinlab, MaxiLife, Collagen Type II 2 ,我的膝盖痛有改善,爬楼梯时也有力气了。

Good

Posted by Reviewer1891763 on Aug 29, 2014

I like these capsules as they are easy to swallow. As I also take multi-vitamins, I take 2 of these calcium capsules a day - 1 in the morning and 1 at night.

Jarrow, Bone up,

Posted by Reviewer3018804 on May 03, 2015

Very economical and has broad range of minerals that we need for our bones.

For my Grandmother's fractures

Posted by Kareny on May 19, 2015

I've heard from those in the know (ie medical staff or personally experienced) that once an elderly person suffers a fracture it will be unlikely to heal or heal properly. I have been giving my 88 year grandmother a half dose of these every few days for approximately 4 months and coincidentally or effectively my grandmother's fractures in her back are not hurting any-more. It has been 12 months since she fell and on painkillers. Now she is slowly coming off the painkillers because the pain has dissipated. Just to note she will get a backache if trying to garden and bend over too much but that is to be expected. X-rays are a bit of a fuss for her but if she has any for some reason or other I will update the results here.

unknown

Posted by 4751057779094605631 on Jun 07, 2015

it is too soon to comment whether the item is effective or not. A friend had success with it and I hope the same for me. No side effect experiences which is nice

Bone - Up

Posted by 4842115356284749004 on Feb 18, 2016

What a great product, I have only heard good things about Bone-up. Happy with my purchase.

Wild Oak

Posted by 4970056903620937848 on Apr 03, 2016

Great formula with both MK-7 and Boron.

they have secure packaging,

Posted by 5067119457281927627 on May 12, 2016

yet I do not use, but I had other products of the company and were good, they have secure packaging, I'm curious how this product works

Review of Bone-Up, Superior Calcium Formula

Posted by Reviewer2831754 on Apr 27, 2011

I am happy to report that the formula agrees with me, and I hope that it agrees with my internal needs of enhancing the calcium needs, etc. in my bones. Only time will tell.

Bone up

Posted by Reviewer2251243 on Aug 18, 2011

I have two relatives that have had their osteoporosis improved or reversed and I am hoping it does the same for me. Marva Welborn

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »