Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Jarrow Formulas, Bone-Up, 360 Capsules

High Quality Bone Builder, Helped My Stress Fracture

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 15, 2012

I purchased this product after dealing with a stress fracture in my foot. I attributed the stress fracture to overuse in running and insufficient calcium. The main ingredient in this product, microcrystalline hydroxyapatite, has been shown to be more effective in building and maintaining bone density than other types of calcium such as calcium carbonate and citrate. After taking this product for several months, and resting my foot, I found my stress fracture had completely healed and I was able to run normally again. The fact that you get a massive amount of product for the cost is an added bonus. I would order this product again.

something doesn't agree with me

Posted by Reviewer2964601 on Jun 24, 2011

I was hoping this calcium supplement would work for me, as I have tried so many. Something in it is triggering my mild asthma - could be the corn, not sure. I also get a mild headache with it, and like all other calcium/vitamin D supplements it causes dry mouth for me.

EXCELLENT BLEND

Posted by Reviewer2743644 on Sep 28, 2011

Most products for bone support lack ideal proportions of calcium, magnesium and vitamin D. This product has excellent relative proportions of these essential ingredients. Plus, my naturopath strongly recommended this product for its unique and effective delivery mechanism for its key ingredients.

Jarrow Formulas, Bone Up Superior Calcium

Posted by Reviewer2044696 on Oct 25, 2011

I am allergic to Dairy products, so to get calcium I have to rely on calcium rich products. This product was recommeded by my naturopath.

Best Calcium Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1729227 on Nov 04, 2011

I was diagnosed with Osteopenia a few years ago and it was not until after I started a regular regimen of Jarrow Bone Up that my bone density test results showed marked improvement! This product along with Vitamin D has helped me to avoid pharmaceutical drugs for bone loss. I always make sure I am well stocked with this product!