High Quality Bone Builder, Helped My Stress Fracture

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 15, 2012

I purchased this product after dealing with a stress fracture in my foot. I attributed the stress fracture to overuse in running and insufficient calcium. The main ingredient in this product, microcrystalline hydroxyapatite, has been shown to be more effective in building and maintaining bone density than other types of calcium such as calcium carbonate and citrate. After taking this product for several months, and resting my foot, I found my stress fracture had completely healed and I was able to run normally again. The fact that you get a massive amount of product for the cost is an added bonus. I would order this product again.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1150456 on Jan 24, 2012

The bone-up has really helped me. I was going to get adjusted by a chiropractor every month sometimes twice a month, but after I stated bone-up I've not been in 4 months and I'm not near as achey after doing a lot of hard work! Glad someone told me about the product.

Bone-Up Success

Posted by Reviewer3177822 on Feb 22, 2012

Bone-Up has resulted in an improved bone density test, which my doctor was very pleased with. Tbis product has worked far better than any calcium supplement I've taken before.

A little rough on the tummy but I'll deal with that for the benefits!

Posted by Reviewer2482060 on Mar 16, 2012

This product has it all and the kitchen sink. I have Osteoporosis and would never take Boniva or the like. What people do not understand from the extensive research I do over 10 years on supplements, is that products like Boniva build soft bone and actually have horrible side effects like jaw bone necrosis, intestinal problems, severe muscle aching, and bone pain. It belongs to a class of drugs that are actually derived from poisonous waste products from metal factories and are a bio hazard, yes a bio hazzard. Do your home work people! Look up dangers of Boniva, or whatever product your doctor may want to put you on. As long as I have a tummy full of food I am good to go with this product. The proof will be in the pudding at my next dexascan. So for now 5, and will update when I get my scan.

Osteopenia

Posted by Reviewer2463096 on Sep 14, 2011

Several years ago, my DEXA results showed osteopenia (precursor to osteoporosis). Rather than go with my doctor's suggestion that I take Fosomax, I chose to begin a weight bearing exercise program and take calcium/magnesium. When shopping at my local store, Jarrow Bone-Up was recommended as having positive results. I haven't had another DEXA test however, I am expecting positive results.