Best Calcium Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1729227 on Nov 04, 2011

I was diagnosed with Osteopenia a few years ago and it was not until after I started a regular regimen of Jarrow Bone Up that my bone density test results showed marked improvement! This product along with Vitamin D has helped me to avoid pharmaceutical drugs for bone loss. I always make sure I am well stocked with this product!

Osteopenia

Posted by Reviewer2463096 on Sep 14, 2011

Several years ago, my DEXA results showed osteopenia (precursor to osteoporosis). Rather than go with my doctor's suggestion that I take Fosomax, I chose to begin a weight bearing exercise program and take calcium/magnesium. When shopping at my local store, Jarrow Bone-Up was recommended as having positive results. I haven't had another DEXA test however, I am expecting positive results.

Bone Density

Posted by Reviewer2058622 on Aug 20, 2013

Since taking Jarrow Bone-up, My bone density has improved beyond my expectations. I was diagnosed years ago as osteoporotic in my hips and told not to exert myself when exercising for fear of fractures, Now I work out at the gym three times a week (aerobics, weights and circuit.)I highly recommend this formula it has improved my life immensely.

Good

Posted by 5146217183464429377 on May 25, 2016

Brought this for my fracture ankle, can feel it is recovering better. Better then medicine from hospital

something doesn't agree with me

Posted by Reviewer2964601 on Jun 24, 2011

I was hoping this calcium supplement would work for me, as I have tried so many. Something in it is triggering my mild asthma - could be the corn, not sure. I also get a mild headache with it, and like all other calcium/vitamin D supplements it causes dry mouth for me.

Jarrow Formulas, Bone Up Superior Calcium

Posted by Reviewer2044696 on Oct 25, 2011

I am allergic to Dairy products, so to get calcium I have to rely on calcium rich products. This product was recommeded by my naturopath.

Jarrow Bone-Up

Posted by Reviewer2256717 on Oct 29, 2011

Been taking 6 of this per day for years now. Most calcium supplements bother my stomach, but this formula does NOT bother my stomach at all. I always take with food.

this has been a staple of my for five years

Posted by Reviewer2974778 on Mar 19, 2011

I'm border line having osteopenia-osteoporosis. I think bone-up is a good supplement to slow that process down.

很不错的产品

Posted by 5057481293093240545 on Jan 08, 2015

本来是有点骨质疏松,在Iherb上看到此产品,想试试。没想到直接的效果就是关键疼痛明显改善。非常惊喜。又买了第二瓶,希望症状能进一步改善。

good

Posted by 5708896055817548321 on Aug 22, 2014

吃过几周,感觉还可以,加上那个Twinlab, MaxiLife, Collagen Type II 2 ,我的膝盖痛有改善,爬楼梯时也有力气了。