July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Jarrow Formulas, Bone-Up, 360 Capsules

High Quality Bone Builder, Helped My Stress Fracture

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 15, 2012

I purchased this product after dealing with a stress fracture in my foot. I attributed the stress fracture to overuse in running and insufficient calcium. The main ingredient in this product, microcrystalline hydroxyapatite, has been shown to be more effective in building and maintaining bone density than other types of calcium such as calcium carbonate and citrate. After taking this product for several months, and resting my foot, I found my stress fracture had completely healed and I was able to run normally again. The fact that you get a massive amount of product for the cost is an added bonus. I would order this product again.

something doesn't agree with me

Posted by Reviewer2964601 on Jun 24, 2011

I was hoping this calcium supplement would work for me, as I have tried so many. Something in it is triggering my mild asthma - could be the corn, not sure. I also get a mild headache with it, and like all other calcium/vitamin D supplements it causes dry mouth for me.

Jarrow Formulas, Bone Up Superior Calcium

Posted by Reviewer2044696 on Oct 25, 2011

I am allergic to Dairy products, so to get calcium I have to rely on calcium rich products. This product was recommeded by my naturopath.

this has been a staple of my for five years

Posted by Reviewer2974778 on Mar 19, 2011

I'm border line having osteopenia-osteoporosis. I think bone-up is a good supplement to slow that process down.

Bone-Up Success

Posted by Reviewer3177822 on Feb 22, 2012

Bone-Up has resulted in an improved bone density test, which my doctor was very pleased with. Tbis product has worked far better than any calcium supplement I've taken before.