they have secure packaging,

Posted by 5067119457281927627 on May 12, 2016

yet I do not use, but I had other products of the company and were good, they have secure packaging, I'm curious how this product works

Caring for Bones

Posted by 5037973108453326207 on May 25, 2013

My body is telling me Bone-Up is the best thing that has happened to my bones in a long, long time

Best of everything in one bottle.

Posted by Reviewer1519505 on Sep 07, 2012

This has everything I need in one bottle, but wished you didn't have to take 6 of them everyday. It helps with my muscle cramps I tend to get if I'm not on a bone supplement. I'm 50 and I need this to keep my bones strong. The capsules are kinda big, but they go down easily down my 'small' throat if I drink something with it. I intend to keep this supplement as part of my 'necessary' supplements I take everyday.

too many capsules

Posted by Reviewer1142790 on Sep 15, 2013

Haven't seen the result yet. But I am really afraid to take so many capsules every day.

Jarrow, Bone up,

Posted by Reviewer3018804 on May 03, 2015

Very economical and has broad range of minerals that we need for our bones.

For my Grandmother's fractures

Posted by Kareny on May 19, 2015

I've heard from those in the know (ie medical staff or personally experienced) that once an elderly person suffers a fracture it will be unlikely to heal or heal properly. I have been giving my 88 year grandmother a half dose of these every few days for approximately 4 months and coincidentally or effectively my grandmother's fractures in her back are not hurting any-more. It has been 12 months since she fell and on painkillers. Now she is slowly coming off the painkillers because the pain has dissipated. Just to note she will get a backache if trying to garden and bend over too much but that is to be expected. X-rays are a bit of a fuss for her but if she has any for some reason or other I will update the results here.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1891763 on Aug 29, 2014

I like these capsules as they are easy to swallow. As I also take multi-vitamins, I take 2 of these calcium capsules a day - 1 in the morning and 1 at night.

Good Formula

Posted by Reviewer1893600 on Feb 15, 2014

Has all the right ingredients for making bone, and at a reasonable price.

Review of Bone-Up, Superior Calcium Formula

Posted by Reviewer2831754 on Apr 27, 2011

I am happy to report that the formula agrees with me, and I hope that it agrees with my internal needs of enhancing the calcium needs, etc. in my bones. Only time will tell.

Bone up

Posted by Reviewer2251243 on Aug 18, 2011

I have two relatives that have had their osteoporosis improved or reversed and I am hoping it does the same for me. Marva Welborn