Low potency product with a high price tag

Posted by vickyherb on Feb 18, 2016

If something seems too good to be true, it probably is. I was really excited about this product at first, until I noticed that the doses are extra low. The serving size is six tablets, which to me is rather outrageous. Hardly any bang for buck, so I won't be reordering.

very heaty

Posted by Reviewer2040260 on Jun 24, 2013

this product makes me drink a lot of water and makes my body very 'heaty'. Tablets are quite huge as well.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer2469382 on May 10, 2012

I'm not sure how I tell if its working. My wrist which used to be really clicky seems to have improved. Its funny having them because of the name!

Great

Posted by Reviewer1907255 on Aug 23, 2011

Great way for vegetarians to get thier bone building minerals

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3361378 on Apr 27, 2011

Great balanced blend, vegan is important to me too.

still using

Posted by Reviewer2739249 on Mar 02, 2011

can't tell if it works

I'm moving on...

Posted by Specialist on Feb 28, 2011

I always liked this formula and Jarrow's non-vegetarian Bone-Up because of their use of MK-7 (even though it is a small amount). Not many manufacturers are aware of Vit. K's importance in keeping calcium out of soft tissue and in the bones. This formula used to have Glucosamine HCL in it, but now it has potassium (which is a lot cheaper and so ubiquitous in nature that I consider it to be a worthless addition). So they took something valuable out and basically gave us nothing back. They also use magnesium oxide which is poorly absorbed. It's convenient taking a calcium "formula" but there are compromises. So, after using a few bottles of this formula, I've decide to move on. I'm willing to take a few more pills to get what I really want in a supplement. I'll be using Now Foods- Red Mineral Algae, Healthy Origins Vitamin D3 5000, Jarrow- MK7, Thorne Research- Magnesium CitraMate, Zinc Glycinate, and Solgar- Multi Chelated 3mg Boron. I already take a B-Vitamin, Vit C, and chlorophyll (for copper), so everything is covered.

good tabs

Posted by Reviewer1599768 on Feb 06, 2011

got this for my husband, he seems satisfied with it--two a day are enough if for supplementing calcium and mag from your diet, i think.

so far, so good.

Posted by Reviewer1431609 on Feb 03, 2011

It seems okay.

Easy to shallow

Posted by Reviewer2698634 on Oct 06, 2010

The pills looked large, but they are easy to shallow.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »