good price for this product

Posted by Reviewer3031103 on Dec 07, 2008

Borage is a great source of GLA, an essential nutrient for those with dry skin. For maximum effectiveness, take with zinc, magnesium, and B vitamins.

great for the skin

Posted by Reviewer3209254 on Mar 28, 2007

I like this brand the best. Borage oil is great for softening skin and hair. Also helps my PMS symptoms.

good for skin and stress!

Posted by Reviewer3331911 on Sep 20, 2008

Love it ,gives you energy.good skin and calm your nerves down

great product

Posted by Reviewer2799573 on Mar 29, 2007

really good skin tone with this and cod liver oil

good for dogs w/ allergies

Posted by Reviewer3020750 on Sep 20, 2009

my pointer mix has bad seasonal allergies that OTC anti-histamines alone does not fix. 1-2 capsules of this over her food daily and in combination w/ an antihistamine keeps her so much more comfortable than she would otherwise be.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1143909 on Nov 23, 2008

I started using this product to treat MGD (meibomian gland dysfunction) and blepharitis. 2 a day has worked wonderfully.

great!

Posted by Reviewer1202829 on Feb 19, 2012

I bought this because I was hoping to loose some fat. Unfortunately I have not seen any results yet ( after one month). What I did notice though was that my skin turned much more beautiful (less wrinkles) after just a few days ( using 1 softgel a day) and when getting the period I had no pain at all ( usually I have a lot of pain and need to use painkillers but not this time) and it disappeared faster than usual. I will definately continue using it and recommending it although I suppose I have to find another way to loose the extra kilos.

Great Omega 6

Posted by Reviewer1301566 on May 02, 2011

I love this GLA

highest GLA in this product

Posted by Reviewer2402326 on Jan 01, 2011

This gives the highest GLA. More so than evening primrose oil. I take it together with a good quality fish oil. It helps to regulate my cycle. I have less headaches during the month. I think it works.

Sam Visconti

Posted by Reviewer2612148 on Apr 08, 2008

I have always been very satisfied with my purchases from I HERB. The products received are always of a high quality. They are packaged in a manner to ensure receipt in good condition as well as in a timely manner.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »