excellent for dry skin in winter

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Feb 19, 2014

I purchased this for a loved one who suffers from dry, cracking skin in winter. Since he has started taking it, his skin is not as dry and there is very little cracking. This is impressive as this winter is one of the coldest we have experienced in many years.

Economical

Posted by truevitality on Nov 23, 2013

This is a great priced product with plenty of capsules to last for ages. GLA from Borage is stronger that evening primrose oil and so need less capsules to do the job to help skin and hormones and pyrrole disorder support.

BALANCE MY HORMONE.

Posted by 5325904300714194709 on Sep 29, 2013

GOOD.

OK

Posted by Reviewer2368689 on May 27, 2013

Used a little, not able to comment.

Reflux

Posted by Leveeah on Dec 13, 2012

I seem to be the only person who has this problem, but these capsules gave me indigestion. Gross tasting burps. At first I wasn't sure it was the Borage Oil because I take so many other supplements, but I stopped taking it for a few days and the reflux went away. Going back to Evening Primrose Oil.

shingles

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Nov 26, 2012

Husband is using this to help heal his skin from a shingles outbreak. Also recommended for general anti-aging properties.

감마리놀렌산 너무 싸네요~

Posted by lemon2 on Aug 22, 2012

친정엄마가 거의 평생을 드셔오셨다는 감마리놀렌산.. 그중 가장 싼 걸로 골라드렸습니다. 먹어야 할 영양제가 이것만이 아니기에.. 엄마 대 만족~^^

Jarrow Formulas, Borage GLA-240, 240 mg

Posted by Reviewer2282073 on Mar 16, 2012

Great value !

Nothing major..

Posted by Reviewer1193655 on Feb 27, 2012

I bought these softgels, because the Now Foods Borage oil were not available, so I thought I should give Jarrow's Borage a try. I see no results so far, especially on my hair. My hair used to grow much faster and healthier when I was using the Now Foods Borage. Same on the skin softness. So, I'll keep using them till they run out and then I'll go back to the Now Foods softgels.

great!

Posted by Reviewer1202829 on Feb 19, 2012

I bought this because I was hoping to loose some fat. Unfortunately I have not seen any results yet ( after one month). What I did notice though was that my skin turned much more beautiful (less wrinkles) after just a few days ( using 1 softgel a day) and when getting the period I had no pain at all ( usually I have a lot of pain and need to use painkillers but not this time) and it disappeared faster than usual. I will definately continue using it and recommending it although I suppose I have to find another way to loose the extra kilos.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »