great!

Posted by Reviewer1202829 on Feb 19, 2012

I bought this because I was hoping to loose some fat. Unfortunately I have not seen any results yet ( after one month). What I did notice though was that my skin turned much more beautiful (less wrinkles) after just a few days ( using 1 softgel a day) and when getting the period I had no pain at all ( usually I have a lot of pain and need to use painkillers but not this time) and it disappeared faster than usual. I will definately continue using it and recommending it although I suppose I have to find another way to loose the extra kilos.

highest GLA in this product

Posted by Reviewer2402326 on Jan 01, 2011

This gives the highest GLA. More so than evening primrose oil. I take it together with a good quality fish oil. It helps to regulate my cycle. I have less headaches during the month. I think it works.

Great Omega 6

Posted by Reviewer1301566 on May 02, 2011

I love this GLA

Sam Visconti

Posted by Reviewer2612148 on Apr 08, 2008

I have always been very satisfied with my purchases from I HERB. The products received are always of a high quality. They are packaged in a manner to ensure receipt in good condition as well as in a timely manner.

Jarrow Formulas, Borage GLA-240+Gamma Tocopherol, 240 mg, 120 Softgels (JRW-09009) 1491

Posted by Reviewer3363457 on Oct 07, 2008

Very good

Borage oil

Posted by Reviewer2821319 on Jul 10, 2008

OK

great

Posted by Reviewer3116631 on Jun 02, 2008

I've started taking this only a couple of weeks ... seems to be working well. Pills are a little large but I don't have any problems taking it with a glass of water.

good quality

Posted by allieb on Jun 11, 2008

This helps with my menopausal symptoms, and it helps with my skin. I have been having rashes and when I take this and MSM together it lessens the inflammation and makes my skin feel soothed. I tend to like Jarrow brand for their quality.

good value

Posted by Reviewer2826153 on May 07, 2011

I get the best value in the mg I want

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3081762 on May 29, 2011

Very impressed with product, high GLA content and Jarrow Formulas are a reputable company.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »