Jarrow Formulas, Borage GLA-240, 240 mg, 120 Softgels

Reflux

Posted by Leveeah From Canada on Dec 13, 2012

I seem to be the only person who has this problem, but these capsules gave me indigestion. Gross tasting burps. At first I wasn't sure it was the Borage Oil because I take so many other supplements, but I stopped taking it for a few days and the reflux went away. Going back to Evening Primrose Oil.

great!

Posted by Reviewer1202829 From Norway on Feb 19, 2012

I bought this because I was hoping to loose some fat. Unfortunately I have not seen any results yet ( after one month). What I did notice though was that my skin turned much more beautiful (less wrinkles) after just a few days ( using 1 softgel a day) and when getting the period I had no pain at all ( usually I have a lot of pain and need to use painkillers but not this time) and it disappeared faster than usual. I will definately continue using it and recommending it although I suppose I have to find another way to loose the extra kilos.

Sam Visconti

Posted by Reviewer2612148 From Arizona on Apr 08, 2008

I have always been very satisfied with my purchases from I HERB. The products received are always of a high quality. They are packaged in a manner to ensure receipt in good condition as well as in a timely manner.

Jarrow Formulas, Borage GLA-240+Gamma Tocopherol, 240 mg, 120 Softgels (JRW-09009) 1491

Posted by Reviewer3363457 From South Carolina on Oct 07, 2008