Jarrow Formulas, Borage GLA-240, 120 Softgels

great!

Posted by Reviewer1202829 on Feb 19, 2012

I bought this because I was hoping to loose some fat. Unfortunately I have not seen any results yet ( after one month). What I did notice though was that my skin turned much more beautiful (less wrinkles) after just a few days ( using 1 softgel a day) and when getting the period I had no pain at all ( usually I have a lot of pain and need to use painkillers but not this time) and it disappeared faster than usual. I will definately continue using it and recommending it although I suppose I have to find another way to loose the extra kilos.

highest GLA in this product

Posted by Reviewer2402326 on Jan 01, 2011

This gives the highest GLA. More so than evening primrose oil. I take it together with a good quality fish oil. It helps to regulate my cycle. I have less headaches during the month. I think it works.

Sam Visconti

Posted by Reviewer2612148 on Apr 08, 2008

I have always been very satisfied with my purchases from I HERB. The products received are always of a high quality. They are packaged in a manner to ensure receipt in good condition as well as in a timely manner.

Jarrow Formulas, Borage GLA-240+Gamma Tocopherol, 240 mg, 120 Softgels (JRW-09009) 1491

Posted by Reviewer3363457 on Oct 07, 2008