BroccoMax

Posted by Reviewer1361149 on Jun 19, 2009

It seems to relieve the congestion through more loose mucous and less infections.

BroccoMax

Posted by Reviewer1744169 on Aug 25, 2008

Great stuff. I have had problems for years. This stuff is a great detoxer.

I love BroccoMax!

Posted by Reviewer1016965 on Aug 18, 2011

My overall health is much better since using BroccoMax. My immune system seems stronger and I have not had the recurring bronchitis that is part of my COPD. Also, my weak, misshapen fingernails are stronger and straighter. I will continue to use BroccoMax.

So Far, So Good!

Posted by Reviewer2838100 on Sep 06, 2011

I have only been taking the BroccoMax for a little over a week, but I do notice less phlem, no chest rattle and easier breathing. I have been diagnosed with COPD and I refuse to take anything but natural remedies. They have never failed me. This is a real plus for me. I think I made the right choice!

felt nothing

Posted by 5103841361714513870 on Mar 29, 2013

i took theese and draw the line after 2 months, i felth absolutelly nothing, so i eat brocolli sprouts.

hPylori killer!

Posted by Reviewer2158908 on Feb 16, 2015

I took this product in combination with other supplements to kill hPylori, when I couldn't (and didn't want to) take antibiotics. The biopsy of stomach lining a few months later showed NEGATIVE for hPylory! So glad for that result and for Broccomax availability!

Jarrow Formulas, BroccoMax

Posted by Reviewer3215324 on Feb 10, 2009

Excellent product.. I have COPD and after much research, this product does all that I need for a stronger lung defense against infections.Product is very hard to find ! Thank you Iherb!

Selenium

Posted by Reviewer2580814 on Apr 21, 2011

This product is a fine bioavailable source of selenium--the only one of which I know.

Jarrow Formulas, Brocco Max

Posted by Reviewer1043992 on Jun 07, 2011

You never know for sure but since I have been using this, the rate of growth of my Prostate Cancer has significantly slowed.

Posted by Reviewer3238547 on Dec 30, 2009

I've been using this for months with no problems and no noticable side effects at all, hopefully it it doing it's job in preventing cancer (particularly pancreatic)