Jarrow Formulas, BroccoMax

Posted by Reviewer1066838 on May 30, 2011

Bought this product for my husband, but he hasn't begun use of it just yet. It is suppose to act as an antioxidant and protect against free radical damage. Jarrow is a good label.

Useful Broccoli Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1077828 on May 30, 2010

As a cancer survivor I try to get all the broccoli I can ... in sprouts, raw, cooked and now this supplement. I believe they help me and so does my nutritionist

Repeat Customer

Posted by Reviewer2119219 on Oct 18, 2010

Give this to my dog everyday (sometimes twice a day) to ward off cancer and keep her healthy (12 year old Rottie going strong)! She also gets medicinal mushrooms (Fungi Perfecti), Jarrow Milk Thistle, other vitamins/herbs, raw diet...

Selenium

Posted by Reviewer2580814 on Apr 21, 2011

This product is a fine bioavailable source of selenium--the only one of which I know.

OK but contains maltodextrin

Posted by emanuela on Mar 03, 2013

I wish jarrow would remove such useless eccipients from their product. Three stars as I thought it helped me recover from H.Pylori infection.

Very Effectve For Asthma

Posted by Reviewer2240367 on Dec 14, 2009

I have asthma and have used this in controlling it. This helps open my lungs and helps give more lung capacity. I also take Lung Saver with this and I have not used my inhaler in 5 years!!

Broccoli seed extract

Posted by Reviewer2342158 on Dec 22, 2012

It seems to be working for my dogs inflammation. He also has cancer, and I'm hoping it helps him win his battle.

Good

Posted by 4917279033170386137 on Jul 15, 2016

Good

Excellent antioxidant - may prevent cancer!

Posted by Reviewer1679903 on Apr 08, 2013

Broccoli sontains the antioxidant sulforaphane that may prevent cancer. It may also be good for the circulation and fights free radicals (thus protects the DNA).

Excellent Source of Sulforaphane!

Posted by Reviewer1513781 on Oct 30, 2011

Great price and formula. Consider taking with lycopene, as they appear to work well together for some conditions.