Useful Broccoli Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1077828 on May 30, 2010

As a cancer survivor I try to get all the broccoli I can ... in sprouts, raw, cooked and now this supplement. I believe they help me and so does my nutritionist

Everyone and Their Dog Should Take

Posted by Reviewer2890237 on Jun 08, 2010

I bought this for my German Shepherd, who is almost 12. Shepherds are prone to growths, and he is getting more and more at his age. The ingredient in BroccoMax, sulforaphane, has been scientifically proven to target and kill cancer stem cells and to prevent new malignancies from growing. This research has been in the news lately (google Univ of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center sulforaphane)-- it's not just findings from maker of the product. I think everyone should take this for preventive care. I'm hoping and praying it helps our furry baby, too. He definitely feels better on it. Excellent product. Very highly recommend.

Repeat Customer

Posted by Reviewer2119219 on Oct 18, 2010

Give this to my dog everyday (sometimes twice a day) to ward off cancer and keep her healthy (12 year old Rottie going strong)! She also gets medicinal mushrooms (Fungi Perfecti), Jarrow Milk Thistle, other vitamins/herbs, raw diet...

OK but contains maltodextrin

Posted by emanuela on Mar 03, 2013

I wish jarrow would remove such useless eccipients from their product. Three stars as I thought it helped me recover from H.Pylori infection.

Very Effectve For Asthma

Posted by Reviewer2240367 on Dec 14, 2009

I have asthma and have used this in controlling it. This helps open my lungs and helps give more lung capacity. I also take Lung Saver with this and I have not used my inhaler in 5 years!!

A must!

Posted by Reviewer3312905 on Jun 15, 2011

Take YARROW BroccoMax every day! The best there is!

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2798517 on Jul 18, 2011

very concentrated form of sulforaphane

Nice product!

Posted by Reviewer1591469 on Mar 20, 2011

I do like broccoli, the so claimed wonderveggie, but with this pills I can eat a lot of it without getting bloated or living in a house with the cabbage flavour. Great product, especially as is claimed to be better than DIM!

Jarrow Formulas, BroccoMax

Posted by Reviewer1066838 on May 30, 2011

Bought this product for my husband, but he hasn't begun use of it just yet. It is suppose to act as an antioxidant and protect against free radical damage. Jarrow is a good label.

KATHY

Posted by Reviewer2920355 on Oct 18, 2008

This was recommended to me by my Homeopathic doctor. It is great for detoxing the body.