Useful Broccoli Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1077828 on May 30, 2010

As a cancer survivor I try to get all the broccoli I can ... in sprouts, raw, cooked and now this supplement. I believe they help me and so does my nutritionist

Everyone and Their Dog Should Take

Posted by Reviewer2890237 on Jun 08, 2010

I bought this for my German Shepherd, who is almost 12. Shepherds are prone to growths, and he is getting more and more at his age. The ingredient in BroccoMax, sulforaphane, has been scientifically proven to target and kill cancer stem cells and to prevent new malignancies from growing. This research has been in the news lately (google Univ of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center sulforaphane)-- it's not just findings from maker of the product. I think everyone should take this for preventive care. I'm hoping and praying it helps our furry baby, too. He definitely feels better on it. Excellent product. Very highly recommend.

Repeat Customer

Posted by Reviewer2119219 on Oct 18, 2010

Give this to my dog everyday (sometimes twice a day) to ward off cancer and keep her healthy (12 year old Rottie going strong)! She also gets medicinal mushrooms (Fungi Perfecti), Jarrow Milk Thistle, other vitamins/herbs, raw diet...

OK but contains maltodextrin

Posted by emanuela on Mar 03, 2013

I wish jarrow would remove such useless eccipients from their product. Three stars as I thought it helped me recover from H.Pylori infection.

Broccoli very concentrated!

Posted by 5759480097669834289 on Feb 25, 2015

R3eally good product . . . strength is quite high. ALL of these products (in spite of the AU$ falling) are STILL cheaper than anything you can buy here in Australia.

Excellent antioxidant - may prevent cancer!

Posted by Reviewer1679903 on Apr 08, 2013

Broccoli sontains the antioxidant sulforaphane that may prevent cancer. It may also be good for the circulation and fights free radicals (thus protects the DNA).

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer2775246 on Dec 12, 2012

I have heard that this product has great effect on antioxidant and reducing inflammation. I feel some effect on reducing inflammation. For antioxidant, I can't feel whether it is working or not. One can go to this official site: http://www.brassica.com/sgs-advantage/science-behind-sgs/sgs-fact-sheet-2 The site explain why SGS is a better antioxidant v.s. normal direct antioxidant.

Broccoli seed extract

Posted by Reviewer2342158 on Dec 22, 2012

It seems to be working for my dogs inflammation. He also has cancer, and I'm hoping it helps him win his battle.

Excellent Source of Sulforaphane!

Posted by Reviewer1513781 on Oct 30, 2011

Great price and formula. Consider taking with lycopene, as they appear to work well together for some conditions.

A must!

Posted by Reviewer3312905 on Jun 15, 2011

Take YARROW BroccoMax every day! The best there is!