Nice product!

Posted by Reviewer1591469 on Mar 20, 2011

I do like broccoli, the so claimed wonderveggie, but with this pills I can eat a lot of it without getting bloated or living in a house with the cabbage flavour. Great product, especially as is claimed to be better than DIM!

Jarrow Formulas, BroccoMax

Posted by Reviewer1066838 on May 30, 2011

Bought this product for my husband, but he hasn't begun use of it just yet. It is suppose to act as an antioxidant and protect against free radical damage. Jarrow is a good label.

KATHY

Posted by Reviewer2920355 on Oct 18, 2008

This was recommended to me by my Homeopathic doctor. It is great for detoxing the body.

Very pleased

Posted by Reviewer2214197 on May 26, 2011

The products and the company have exceeded my expectations every time. Many thanks.

So far, so good

Posted by Reviewer3242654 on May 01, 2010

It's a bit early to say for sure if this is doing anything; I started using it, along with a cottage cheese/flax oil mix, two weeks ago to help my cat who has an aggressive form of cancer. He has been on low-dose Naltrexone for some months and the growth had already stabilised from that, I think. Now, the lumps seem to have reduced in size a little and this could be the reason, along with a couple of other things I am doing. My only complaint would be that the capsules area a little brittle; two were broken in the pot, resulting in their contents covering the rest of the capsules.

Very Effectve For Asthma

Posted by Reviewer2240367 on Dec 14, 2009

I have asthma and have used this in controlling it. This helps open my lungs and helps give more lung capacity. I also take Lung Saver with this and I have not used my inhaler in 5 years!!

broccoli seed extract

Posted by Reviewer2842674 on Dec 18, 2007

yours was the only company that had this product.the price was right also. thank you

Broccomax

Posted by Reviewer2080092 on Feb 28, 2008

A+

Good Price, Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2654371 on Mar 11, 2008

Very smooth transaction. Good communication and a very good price.

Very satified

Posted by Reviewer3228757 on Nov 21, 2008

I was very satisfied with the order and the promptness with which it was recevied. This company is highly recommended.