Nice product!

Posted by Reviewer1591469 on Mar 20, 2011

I do like broccoli, the so claimed wonderveggie, but with this pills I can eat a lot of it without getting bloated or living in a house with the cabbage flavour. Great product, especially as is claimed to be better than DIM!

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer2775246 on Dec 12, 2012

I have heard that this product has great effect on antioxidant and reducing inflammation. I feel some effect on reducing inflammation. For antioxidant, I can't feel whether it is working or not. One can go to this official site: http://www.brassica.com/sgs-advantage/science-behind-sgs/sgs-fact-sheet-2 The site explain why SGS is a better antioxidant v.s. normal direct antioxidant.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2798517 on Jul 18, 2011

very concentrated form of sulforaphane

KATHY

Posted by Reviewer2920355 on Oct 18, 2008

This was recommended to me by my Homeopathic doctor. It is great for detoxing the body.

Broccoli very concentrated!

Posted by 5759480097669834289 on Feb 25, 2015

R3eally good product . . . strength is quite high. ALL of these products (in spite of the AU$ falling) are STILL cheaper than anything you can buy here in Australia.

A must!

Posted by Reviewer3312905 on Jun 15, 2011

Take YARROW BroccoMax every day! The best there is!

So far, so good

Posted by Reviewer3242654 on May 01, 2010

It's a bit early to say for sure if this is doing anything; I started using it, along with a cottage cheese/flax oil mix, two weeks ago to help my cat who has an aggressive form of cancer. He has been on low-dose Naltrexone for some months and the growth had already stabilised from that, I think. Now, the lumps seem to have reduced in size a little and this could be the reason, along with a couple of other things I am doing. My only complaint would be that the capsules area a little brittle; two were broken in the pot, resulting in their contents covering the rest of the capsules.

Very pleased

Posted by Reviewer2214197 on May 26, 2011

The products and the company have exceeded my expectations every time. Many thanks.

Broccomax

Posted by Reviewer2080092 on Feb 28, 2008

A+

broccoli seed extract

Posted by Reviewer2842674 on Dec 18, 2007

yours was the only company that had this product.the price was right also. thank you