Everyone and Their Dog Should Take

Posted by Reviewer2890237 on Jun 08, 2010

I bought this for my German Shepherd, who is almost 12. Shepherds are prone to growths, and he is getting more and more at his age. The ingredient in BroccoMax, sulforaphane, has been scientifically proven to target and kill cancer stem cells and to prevent new malignancies from growing. This research has been in the news lately (google Univ of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center sulforaphane)-- it's not just findings from maker of the product. I think everyone should take this for preventive care. I'm hoping and praying it helps our furry baby, too. He definitely feels better on it. Excellent product. Very highly recommend.

Useful Broccoli Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1077828 on May 30, 2010

As a cancer survivor I try to get all the broccoli I can ... in sprouts, raw, cooked and now this supplement. I believe they help me and so does my nutritionist

So far, so good

Posted by Reviewer3242654 on May 01, 2010

It's a bit early to say for sure if this is doing anything; I started using it, along with a cottage cheese/flax oil mix, two weeks ago to help my cat who has an aggressive form of cancer. He has been on low-dose Naltrexone for some months and the growth had already stabilised from that, I think. Now, the lumps seem to have reduced in size a little and this could be the reason, along with a couple of other things I am doing. My only complaint would be that the capsules area a little brittle; two were broken in the pot, resulting in their contents covering the rest of the capsules.

all about the sulphurophane

Posted by 101010011 on Feb 15, 2010

the research i have read about this compound is pretty convincing. i use these when i don't sprout my own broccoli seeds

Posted by Reviewer3238547 on Dec 30, 2009

I've been using this for months with no problems and no noticable side effects at all, hopefully it it doing it's job in preventing cancer (particularly pancreatic)

Very Effectve For Asthma

Posted by Reviewer2240367 on Dec 14, 2009

I have asthma and have used this in controlling it. This helps open my lungs and helps give more lung capacity. I also take Lung Saver with this and I have not used my inhaler in 5 years!!

God-sent for airways

Posted by Reviewer2901377 on Oct 06, 2009

Very powerful positive effect on copd, and for smoking related airway diseases in general

Great

Posted by detoxhealing on Sep 28, 2009

This seems to give me more energy. Glad to have discovered this!

jarrow broccomax 250 mg.

Posted by Reviewer2216618 on Sep 18, 2009

very satisfied with this product

Marty

Posted by Reviewer2021283 on Aug 13, 2009

Excellent product at an excellent price. I only shop at iHerb because they are the best!