this is a good one

Posted by Reviewer2746709 on Apr 27, 2008

I have finally given up on all the 1000 mg vitamin pills, as no one in my family can choke them down. These are a bit smaller, and much more swallow-able. I generally think of jarrow products as high and trustable quality.

I have taken other vitamin C tabs before....

Posted by Reviewer1802112 on Aug 14, 2009

But none that has worked as effectively as this. I don't know what it is about this that works, but I'm not asking questions. I take it with a iron tab and together they are a total boost to my immune system. I would say it took about 2 weeks for the effects to kick in. Brighter eyes, better skin healing... this stuff is awesome.

Great company!

Posted by Reviewer2957245 on Feb 12, 2010

Jarrow products are good quality. Bioflavonoids help vit c to absorb better. I take C for a number of reasons and I have seen an improvement in my skin.

Jarrow-Formulas-Buffered-Vitamin-C-Citrus-Bioflavonoids

Posted by Reviewer2059301 on Feb 24, 2010

Doesn't upset my stomach

vit c

Posted by Reviewer1983368 on Mar 02, 2012

I take it with Rutin to prevent varicose veins

easy to take

Posted by Reviewer3332598 on Nov 12, 2009

I take it in the morning with the Neocell Super Collagen powder. I have not experienced any negatives with this product and have been able to avoid getting any of the cold viruses that are going through the office this season. I will keep taking it.

Good form of Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1075408 on Jun 28, 2008

Good form of Vitamin C. The added bioflavonoids are great. I've had great results with all Jarrow products.

gentle vitamin c

Posted by Reviewer2900088 on Nov 30, 2008

These buffered vitamin c tablets are very gentle on the stomach. I can take 3 at a time when I'm getting sick without a nasty acid taste in the back of my throat. I would recommend them.

Satisfied customer

Posted by Reviewer1006818 on Sep 18, 2008

We appreciate and value the excellent products from iHerb.com. This order was for my mother, age 93, who has been taking vitamin supplements for over 60 years. She must be doing something right!

Luv it

Posted by Reviewer2459905 on Jun 25, 2009

Makes me feel energetic.. Love it

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »