Jarrow Formulas, CLA, Conjugated Linoleic Acid, 90 Softgels

Great product

Posted by odereviews on Apr 19, 2013

First of all. This is not for a weight loss..it's for fat loss. Muscle weights from than fat. I take one CLA capsule before every meal (2-3 softgels per day), and I exercise 2-3 times a week, and trying keep a healthy diet (I’ve been doing this before I started taking CLA). From what I have read, for some people CLA works like magic, and for some people it doesn’t help at all. I’m glad this has worked with my case. I have now lost two inches around my waist with CLA products. :)

Wonderful Price

Posted by Reviewer2815621 on Nov 24, 2010

Best price around anywhere and I like the product I haven't seen dramatic weight loss but I have only been taking it for about 3 months. I do feel better taking it, I did lose 3 lbs not even trying so I will keep taking it. Thank you Iherb!

It works well with exercise

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jun 26, 2014

I can see the effect after 2 weeks. Will continue to buy 1-2 bottles as least. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2346507 on Jul 21, 2012

I'm not one to take diet supplements. However, I read such good reviews about CLA and I decided to give it a try. I was surprised when my middle age stomach pooch 'muffin top' got flatter. I was taking one pill in the morning and one in mid afternoon. When I stopped taking CLA, the pooch started coming back.

Very good

Posted by Redseishi on Jan 06, 2012

I've bought this item twice now and very pleased with results. Overall toning and increase in muscle tissue without increasing training. Cheap too!