Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Jarrow Formulas, CLA, Conjugated Linoleic Acid, 90 Softgels

Great product

Posted by odereviews on Apr 19, 2013

First of all. This is not for a weight loss..it's for fat loss. Muscle weights from than fat. I take one CLA capsule before every meal (2-3 softgels per day), and I exercise 2-3 times a week, and trying keep a healthy diet (I’ve been doing this before I started taking CLA). From what I have read, for some people CLA works like magic, and for some people it doesn’t help at all. I’m glad this has worked with my case. I have now lost two inches around my waist with CLA products. :)

Wonderful Price

Posted by Reviewer2815621 on Nov 24, 2010

Best price around anywhere and I like the product I haven't seen dramatic weight loss but I have only been taking it for about 3 months. I do feel better taking it, I did lose 3 lbs not even trying so I will keep taking it. Thank you Iherb!

It works well with exercise

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jun 26, 2014

I can see the effect after 2 weeks. Will continue to buy 1-2 bottles as least. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

I believe it is helping

Posted by Reviewer1863963 on Sep 04, 2012

I have been taking one a day for almost 2 months. I gained 20 pounds 10 years ago and have not been able to lose them (other than a 2-3 pounds down, then back up) even with regular exercise activity and moderation diet. This product may be helping in other areas, but I'm not sure. I have now been able to maintain 10 pounds less and am begining to maintain a couple more pounds down. At the same time, I also started taking l-carnitine and chromium, which I believe is also helping my digestive and absorbsion issues (and helps utilize this supplement). I-herb has had good prices and quick shipping.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2346507 on Jul 21, 2012

I'm not one to take diet supplements. However, I read such good reviews about CLA and I decided to give it a try. I was surprised when my middle age stomach pooch 'muffin top' got flatter. I was taking one pill in the morning and one in mid afternoon. When I stopped taking CLA, the pooch started coming back.