Jarrow Formulas, CLA, Conjugated Linoleic Acid, 90 Softgels

Great product

Posted by odereviews on Apr 19, 2013

First of all. This is not for a weight loss..it's for fat loss. Muscle weights from than fat. I take one CLA capsule before every meal (2-3 softgels per day), and I exercise 2-3 times a week, and trying keep a healthy diet (I’ve been doing this before I started taking CLA). From what I have read, for some people CLA works like magic, and for some people it doesn’t help at all. I’m glad this has worked with my case. I have now lost two inches around my waist with CLA products. :)

Wonderful Price

Posted by Reviewer2815621 on Nov 24, 2010

Best price around anywhere and I like the product I haven't seen dramatic weight loss but I have only been taking it for about 3 months. I do feel better taking it, I did lose 3 lbs not even trying so I will keep taking it. Thank you Iherb!

It works well with exercise

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jun 26, 2014

I can see the effect after 2 weeks. Will continue to buy 1-2 bottles as least. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1938788 on Feb 02, 2012

This product is amazing, and I'm so surprised how effective it is. It seems to help me to get rid of excessive fat. I'm not overweight, but the medication that I'm taking for my medical condition has slowed down my metabolism and this seems to tone my overall body shape. It didn't work instantly, but gradually you can see result. It obviously reduces the fat on the most significant part of the body. Will keep ordering as it helps me to maintain a more ideal body shape.

I believe it is helping

Posted by Reviewer1863963 on Sep 04, 2012

I have been taking one a day for almost 2 months. I gained 20 pounds 10 years ago and have not been able to lose them (other than a 2-3 pounds down, then back up) even with regular exercise activity and moderation diet. This product may be helping in other areas, but I'm not sure. I have now been able to maintain 10 pounds less and am begining to maintain a couple more pounds down. At the same time, I also started taking l-carnitine and chromium, which I believe is also helping my digestive and absorbsion issues (and helps utilize this supplement). I-herb has had good prices and quick shipping.