Great product

Posted by odereviews on Apr 19, 2013

First of all. This is not for a weight loss..it's for fat loss. Muscle weights from than fat. I take one CLA capsule before every meal (2-3 softgels per day), and I exercise 2-3 times a week, and trying keep a healthy diet (I’ve been doing this before I started taking CLA). From what I have read, for some people CLA works like magic, and for some people it doesn’t help at all. I’m glad this has worked with my case. I have now lost two inches around my waist with CLA products. :)

Wonderful Price

Posted by Reviewer2815621 on Nov 24, 2010

Best price around anywhere and I like the product I haven't seen dramatic weight loss but I have only been taking it for about 3 months. I do feel better taking it, I did lose 3 lbs not even trying so I will keep taking it. Thank you Iherb!

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1938788 on Feb 02, 2012

This product is amazing, and I'm so surprised how effective it is. It seems to help me to get rid of excessive fat. I'm not overweight, but the medication that I'm taking for my medical condition has slowed down my metabolism and this seems to tone my overall body shape. It didn't work instantly, but gradually you can see result. It obviously reduces the fat on the most significant part of the body. Will keep ordering as it helps me to maintain a more ideal body shape.

I believe it is helping

Posted by Reviewer1863963 on Sep 04, 2012

I have been taking one a day for almost 2 months. I gained 20 pounds 10 years ago and have not been able to lose them (other than a 2-3 pounds down, then back up) even with regular exercise activity and moderation diet. This product may be helping in other areas, but I'm not sure. I have now been able to maintain 10 pounds less and am begining to maintain a couple more pounds down. At the same time, I also started taking l-carnitine and chromium, which I believe is also helping my digestive and absorbsion issues (and helps utilize this supplement). I-herb has had good prices and quick shipping.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2346507 on Jul 21, 2012

I'm not one to take diet supplements. However, I read such good reviews about CLA and I decided to give it a try. I was surprised when my middle age stomach pooch 'muffin top' got flatter. I was taking one pill in the morning and one in mid afternoon. When I stopped taking CLA, the pooch started coming back.

Very good

Posted by Redseishi on Jan 06, 2012

I've bought this item twice now and very pleased with results. Overall toning and increase in muscle tissue without increasing training. Cheap too!

Great for fat burn!

Posted by Reviewer1964315 on Jul 04, 2012

I have been taking this product routinely for the past 11 years. First learned about it through Mary Shomon concerning those with low thyroid or hypothyroidism. The product absolutely works! However, it is not an immediate quick fix. Didn't start seeing results for about 7 months when folks wanted to know what diet I had been on. I absolutely have more muscle definition and met a woman in health food store that started taking it because of me. When I saw her a few months later, she noted that her cellulite was disappearing due to the fat burning properties of CLA. She thanked me. Jarrow is one of the best. Absolutely worth the money and the health benefits (Fitness magazine did a two page ad in current issue). More people should try it and iHerb has the absolute BEST price on this product.

Jarrow CLA

Posted by Reviewer1212144 on Aug 05, 2012

I started taking this after seeing Dr. Oz talk about it. I know that Jarrow makes an excellent product.

It works well with exercise

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jun 26, 2014

I can see the effect after 2 weeks. Will continue to buy 1-2 bottles as least. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Highly Recommended!

Posted by Reviewer1164248 on Aug 04, 2010

i'm a skeptical stay-at-home mom with 2 hungry boys and i have no choice but to eat. i've researched and tried a few weight loss products but nothing worked. i kept researching and found this product and it's amazing. it really does burn fat and i could feel it getting rid of the oil/grease build up in my chest. it also makes me a bit calmer so i don't feel hyper or jittery like some other products can make you feel. i read other people's feedback and some say not to expect quick results and so i didn't but when i made my first purchase i started to lose weight quickly. i guess because i'm a short lady and i gain muscle very easily. this product definately helps with lean muscle and fat burning. i'm so glad i found this product and i highly recommend this to anyone who wants to lose weight without the starvation. this product can also curb your appetite so you eat less. my family's amazed at how i'm losing weight. i've already lost 40 and now i have 30lbs more to go. my boys said, "mom, your arms and legs look smaller and your belly is shrinking!" i get on the scale less often now because i know i'm losing the weight. i'm so glad i made the purchase.