Can't see it working

Posted by lippyjunky on Mar 14, 2016

I took only a bottle, maybe I needed more to see the effects but this doesn't do anything for me.

Un aviso: Las pastillas son algo grandes.

Posted by martaekos on Mar 03, 2016

Las tomé durante un tiempo pero dejé de hacerlo porque me hacían sudar muchísimo. No he encontrado ninguna referencia bibliográfica al respecto pero así fue. También dejé de tomarlas porque he leído diversos estudios: unos con sus beneficios y otros con contradicciones, estas últimos me hicieron acabar de dejarlas por precaución hasta que se sepa más. Para quiénes decidáis tomarlas: si usáis pastilleros semanales lo más seguro es que no os quepan, como a mi me ha pasado. He leído también algún análisis que aconseja tomar 3,2 gramos al día. Con lo que hay que tomar entre 4 y 5 cápsulas de esta marca.

Bad

Posted by Reviewer1278476 on Jan 20, 2016

Safflower oil bad and will not take these again

the product looks good, no bad smell , no bad taste or aftertaste

Posted by lefoxa on Jan 17, 2016

i used it for about a two months, nothing looks change , i still on my free diet and i increase my cardio time , i already lost 1 kg of pure fat and gained some good muscle , but am sure that it's not because of this product , worthless and the three start for the product quality not for what it's may do

Waste of money.

Posted by 5087497129607142370 on Jan 15, 2016

Did not work on me.

Good fat keeper !

Posted by 5215408215373679902 on Dec 15, 2015

Good fat keeper ! Will continuous to take it.

Didn't see any results

Posted by 5338620576785452628 on Jun 03, 2015

Maybe it works but I didn't see and feel any results.

good for my weight

Posted by bjreviews on May 29, 2015

noticed some weight reduction

I love this!

Posted by Reviewer1422059 on May 06, 2015

I have, together with taking this product as directed, been exercising as well, but I can safely say that this product has worked for me, I will continue to buy it. I can actually feel the muscles inside my stomach in a whole new way, some of the excess fat is gone. I am normal weight, but that little extra belly fat has always been there, and now it's almost gone. It's fabulous!

I didn't notice any difference

Posted by Reviewer3150549 on Apr 20, 2015

While I didn't experience any negative side effects, I did not notice any difference in the fat percentage in my body...