Ok

Posted by 5535909113594041132 on Sep 15, 2015

I took these for fatigue issues, but didn't do much I don't think. I will now try the carnitine fumarate on its own as people report that works often.

Jarrow Formulas Carnitine

Posted by Reviewer1434920 on Aug 01, 2013

my nine year old uses this in combination with CoQ10 for low muscle tone, the combination of these two supplements has worked wonders for his overall body strength

I use it for cognitive function

Posted by alloriginal on May 21, 2013

I have been using carnitine for two years to improve my memory and creative abilities, and it seems to be working. I take first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, and again before lunch. At two per day, it seems to having an effect. I love Jarrow products, but I don't see much difference between this mixed carnitine formula and the one I was taking before (hence, the four star rating). However, if I had a particular disease or cardiovascular issue, I would certainly choose this product. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Not sure if I notice a difference

Posted by Reviewer2625092 on Mar 20, 2013

I have Graves disease and was taking this on a regular basis for a while along with a few other supplements (Thorne Phytisone and Quercetin). My test results improved, however I'm not sure if this supplement was responsible for the improvement. When I take this supplement by itself, I can't really notice any immediate effect. It's hard to for me to tell if it's really doing anything.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer1339102 on May 18, 2012

I am 68 years old, active and well, a little fat. Carnitall (one a day) fixed that. Now less fat and more muscle. I felt a tendency to eat more, control that. Try Cayene Pepper, lowers blood pressure and burns fat.

For fatty acid use and energy

Posted by Reviewer2164723 on Jan 23, 2012

Part of a protocol - I had some organic acids testing which revealed I need this along with B2 to use fatty acids from my diet. I do feel better but it's part of a big protocol so can't pinpoint exactly how useful this is.

the missing linck

Posted by Reviewer1205855 on Sep 20, 2011

cannot without it. keeps my hartfunction healthy

Great.

Posted by Reviewer1243341 on Jun 10, 2011

Excellent quality. The only combo at this great price.

good

Posted by lisofby on Jun 09, 2011

these are good, but you need 3 caps.

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer2855803 on May 22, 2010

I have found this product to work very well for me.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »