Good for eyes

Posted by Reviewer2302819 on Mar 05, 2012

Maybe I'm crazy, but I think I can see better at night, and my eyes don't seem as tired after staring at the computer all day. I like having all of the eye helps in one pill, too. I'll keep ordering this.

Improved my eyesight

Posted by DoctorMav on Oct 27, 2012

I found my vision was clearer when using this product.

Great product, good price

Posted by Reviewer1744360 on Aug 20, 2013

I purchased this for my eyes and I definitely can see better and my eyes hurt less from all-day-staring at the monitor. It also worked on my tan. I don't tan very well since I am quite pale, but this year I haven't burned once on my vacation by the sea and the tan I got is amazing. Even though I wan't tanning on purpose, just speding time on the beach swimming or playing beach volley and using high uv protecion. Will definitely repurchase again.

Seems good

Posted by Reviewer1099448 on Jan 03, 2012

Seems good, based on its contents. When I have a cold, I take extra CarotenAll with extra Vit D3, and they make a notable difference.

A must-have!

Posted by HyperTEXTuality on Feb 25, 2015

This supplement has made a huge difference. I'm not sure if it's the selection of anti-oxidants or the fact that Jarrow means "high quality" but I notice a difference even it I stop it just for a couple of days. I've ordered a bunch of those to give as presents to people I care about. :)

carotenall

Posted by Reviewer2203649 on Mar 01, 2015

I use it for my eyes, help with dry eyes, love the stuff, allows better eyesight, when it is needed... which is always ;-)

pricey but great mixture

Posted by Reviewer3355100 on Feb 10, 2007

This product is pricey for beta carotene, but has a great mix of alpha carotene along with high amounts of carotenoids compared with other brands. For your money, you get what you pay for here.

Great anti-cancer suppliment

Posted by Reviewer1026258 on Oct 29, 2008

There is research that indicates that some carotenoids cause cancer cells to revert back to healthy cells.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2893786 on Oct 24, 2007

love all the carotenoid

good blend

Posted by Reviewer1546874 on Jan 14, 2008

had a good dosage of lycopene.you guys used to carry twinlab maxilife multicarotene that was very similar.it would be good to have that choice again.