Best cartenoid

Posted by Reviewer1840838 on Jan 17, 2011

This is a great Vit A supplement and full spectrum cartenoids

eyesight enhancer

Posted by Reviewer2963287 on Jan 06, 2011

this is really great stuff!

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2047570 on Nov 22, 2010

This product contains the combination that's most effective and I've been taking it for a year or so with good results.

humid

Posted by Reviewer2383078 on Jun 23, 2010

it is humid in this case. this case contains a little amount of capsule.

The best product among carotenoid complexes

Posted by Reviewer1934876 on Jun 10, 2010

The best product among carotenoid complexes. Balanced, natural ingredients, easy to swallow, this product enjoys my highest recommendation.

A superior carotenoid complex

Posted by Reviewer2660289 on Jun 08, 2010

I was able to feel (and see!) the difference after taking 3 softgels daily for a week or so. If you prefer to chew the softgels, absorb their content and discard them afterwards, be ready to have your mouth quite orange for a few minutes!!!

Jarrow Carotenall

Posted by Reviewer2927672 on Jun 05, 2010

A fine formula of mixed carotenoids.

Immunity

Posted by Reviewer1793628 on Apr 23, 2010

I use to take a lot of a product called Phycotene, created by the spirulina visonary Christopher Hills of Light Force. It was amazing stuff, rich in many of the generally unacknowleged pigments in algae; many nutritious colors. These are the sunscreen of plants that protect them from UV rays etc. and in doing so, build carotenoids that also protect our immune systems. I always looked tan! I was very sick for years until I took lots of phycotene. Christopher is no longer with us, sadly, and those who bought his company, double sadly, no longer make phycotene. I was bereft. It had returned to me my life. However I have discovered what might be a second best-a formula that does deliver some of what phyotene had. There are many more immune enhancing pigments other than beta carotene and this product has a few of them. It does not have the wondrous blue pigment from algae that made phycotene a miracle: phycocyanin. But it does have several other useful pigments: lutein, Astaxanthin, Lycopene, Beta Carotene. Good, I say.

Jarrow Formulas, CarotenALL, Mixed Carotenoid Complex, 60 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer2609603 on Apr 07, 2010

Great!^^

favorite for Eye health

Posted by CoolinArizona on Apr 05, 2010

This product has all the necessary ingredients for supporting healthy eyes. I know we need to be careful to not take too much Lutein, but I take 2 gel tabs twice a day amounting to 40 mg of lutein per day ans it seems to work for me for total support. The only supplement I add is Bilberry, either liquid or caps.