10% Off Orders Over $40!

Jarrow Formulas, Organic Coconut Oil, Expeller Pressed, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

love this!

Posted by Reviewer2798025 on Oct 21, 2012

Great product! I also use this on my skin!

Excellent:)

Posted by Tingeling on Jan 08, 2014

Finally I found a coconut oil with no coconut taste at all,my hubby hates coconut taste! Its good for my thyroid aswell:))) Will I buy again? Yes:))))

Good cooking oil!

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 19, 2013

I love this product. I was looking for a healthier cooking oil, and discovered coconut oil. I was very sceptical, because I really don't like the taste of coconuts, but this one doesn't leave any taste on the food at all! I use it for everything I cook. The only downside is that it gets a bit hard to get the oil out when you get further and further down in the jar, but that is no biggie for me. Love it - recommend it for everyone!

Ok if you ignore the taste

Posted by Reviewer2223976 on Oct 10, 2014

I used to use the extra virgin version. It tasted better. This oil has a strange taste that I dont care for when I take it on its own. When I use it to make chocolate and so on, it is ok.I do not agree with their claim that is is taste neutral. I will order the extra virgin version next time.

Love this oil

Posted by 5317612740044623254 on Nov 25, 2014

All of my family love this oil it is used mainly for cooking however has also been used in hair overnight as a conditioner (make sure you wash it out the next day)and on skin as a moisturiser ..great value