10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Jarrow Formulas, Citicoline, CDP Choline, 250 mg, 120 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Helped my memory and concentration A LOT!

Posted by danarm on Jul 17, 2013

I have taken 2 g (8 caps) of Citicoline for 30 days. My memory has improved noticeably. Also, my thinking speed seems to be increased. According to research, Citicoline crosses the BBB (blood brain barrier) easily (unlike lecithine which can't cross the BBB easily), helps you rebuild the brain and also increases the dopamine receptor density. This makes you benefit more from your own dopamine neurotransmitter. Because of increasing dopamine action, Citicoline helps you decrease your cravings for foods. It also makes me feel good and energetic, it gives a subtle but pleasant feeling. I don't want the insane stimulation that Piracetam, Aniracetam or Pramiracetam gives. I want a nootropic which helps me keep my brain healthy long-term. Citicoline fulfills that purpose well. An alternative to Citicoline is Alpha GPC, which has a somewhat different effect. Alpha GPC is a growth hormone and GABA secretagogue, and makes you more quiet. Alpha GPC also helps with the gray hair. However, Citicoline remains my favorite.

Wake up

Posted by Reviewer2900469 on Oct 26, 2011

This seems to be a good and viable product. I have used Gingko for years but all the recent studies call to stop using it as there is no evidence that it works as described.

Neutral - No Change

Posted by Reviewer2437930 on Feb 03, 2011

My wife (53) & I (59) have been taking this new supplement daily for almost a month now, but neither of us feel that we have noticed any change, good or bad. Perhaps a longer test time, or a different formula might yield different results.

Memories!

Posted by Reviewer2552301 on Oct 09, 2011

I forgot how long I have been taking this product! Without it, I might have forgotten who I am. It's like chicken soup...I don't know if it helps but it don't hurt!

Thanks for the Great Product

Posted by 5630292170336846865 on Oct 10, 2013

I was told about Citicoline and since I have been using it, I am more aware and focused on things and remembering details and memories. It feels good to be quick with your mind again. I would recommend this to everyone as part of their daily regimen.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »