• Jarrow Formulas uses exclusively natural (trans-isomer) Coenzyme Q-10 manufactured by Kaneka of Japan. Positively the highest quality in the world!
    Also, our inventory is very fresh. We order this product directly from Jarrow Formulas every month.
  • Reviews | English

service

Posted by Reviewer2763454 on Mar 21, 2009

good service!

Excellet Fast service

Posted by Reviewer2724004 on Mar 23, 2009

It is always a pleasure to order from iHerb --- Excellent - Fast Service Every Time !!!

Jarrow is a solid product

Posted by Reviewer2488788 on Sep 12, 2008

Jarrow products are very high quality, solid and reliable. Feel better with IHerbs affordable prices no CoQ10.

iHerb.com is tops!

Posted by Reviewer2540095 on Sep 19, 2008

I purchased 2 bottles of Jarrow Formulas Co-Q 10 supplements from iHerb.com on Aug. 28. I received my order within a week! The delivery time was great and there was no hassle at all with my order. I will definitely recommend iHerb to all my family and friends! The products at iHerb are effective and of great quality...and prices are reasonable! Can't beat thse combination! Thanks iHerb!

jarrow co-q10 100 mg,60 capsules

Posted by Reviewer2097181 on Oct 17, 2008

this was a continuation of the last order.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1602677 on Oct 16, 2007

good

I am happy with this product as well! I must also commend the young man who helped me with this order because I had difficult ordering on line and he came to my aid! HIs help was greatly appreciated! Sincerely, Mrs. Esther Siniakin

Posted by Reviewer1718308 on Oct 30, 2007

I also like the Jarrow brand Co-Q10! My internist also reoomended it! Again, thank's to your agent who came to my rescue by chat line and helped me complete the order! Sincerely, Mrs Esther Siniakin

Joan

Posted by Reviewer1884544 on Dec 09, 2007

It was mailed and received in a timley manner.

Nancy Reppert

Posted by Reviewer2480452 on Dec 15, 2007

Great product

good quality

Posted by 5426359968358521112 on Mar 07, 2013

This product was a part of complex therapy. My mother is trying to cope with diabetes and the problems it caused (she has problems with her feet that are typical for diabetes). I guess the therapy worked. It helped to repair capillaries. Her feet look and feel much more healthy now.