• Jarrow Formulas uses exclusively natural (trans-isomer) Coenzyme Q-10 manufactured by Kaneka of Japan. Positively the highest quality in the world!
    Also, our inventory is very fresh. We order this product directly from Jarrow Formulas every month.
  • Reviews | English

John J. Facino, Sr.

Posted by Reviewer1917074 on Feb 19, 2008

Well, what can I say....been on Co-Q10 for numerous years now.I am a victem of "Statin" Cholesterol medications. Back in 1995 my doctors paid no attention to me about muscle pains, and falling down when trying to look skyward. I did a lot of research and found several research labs were trying to get the FDA to cause co-prescribing Q-10 along with statins...to no avail...not even yet. However, a few doctors do now co-prescribe. As for me it is a lost cause. All I am doing is delaying the progressive decay of muscle to nerve connections (which is what natural Q-10 in the body does)I am diagnosed with Peripheal Progressive Poly-neuropathy. I have diabetes but that neuropathy affects my hands and feet. My Primary Care Doctor does now recommend I stay on this product. If I get off of it the first thing that happens is my feet and my hands will feel as though they are submerged in flames and I am burning.The Peripheal poly-neuropathy is not caused in my case by Diabetes II. I did not get Diabetes until 7 years after being totally affected by this particular neuropathy. Using 200 mg is the top side of the Laboratories testing dosage. But, I have climbed to this level from 50 mg to sustain my abilities.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1950691 on Jan 17, 2008

I bought this product for heart reasons. I was having very frequent heart palpitations. Once I started taking this product, they went away.

Protection with Statins

Posted by Reviewer2953361 on Apr 23, 2009

If you're taking "statins" for cholesterol you must take 200 mg of CO-Q10 to help minimize energy loss. JARROW FORMULAS have your best interest at heart-- literally. Before taking I could barely walk in my apt. I LOVE Jarrow Formulas...

Improved heart

Posted by Reviewer2995098 on Oct 14, 2009

I had a little scare a year and a half ago when a virus attacked my heart. I find that taking CoQ10 has improved my heart health. I have found, however, that taking it in soft gel form is better than in powdered form. Jarrow makes an excellent soft gel. I must have been a bit absent-minded when I bought this particular product!

Effective and Great for those with Soy allergies

Posted by Reviewer2192944 on Jul 18, 2010

This is the only effective form of Co-Q10 that I've found that does NOT contain soy. I am allergic to soy and would be lost without this product. Thanks Jarrow!

Becky

Posted by Reviewer2506435 on Nov 24, 2008

I have only been taking this product for about 3 weeks. I do seem to have more energy. I am on Coumadin and my protime went from 2.5 to 1.7. Needless to say, my doctor wasn't happy about that. I will have to make a decision on that soon

Works Great for heart health

Posted by Reviewer1196760 on Mar 21, 2010

I checked my blood pressure after taking this for a few weeks and it dropped 10 to 15 points to put me in a healthy range. Great!!!

Jarrow-BEST COQ10

Posted by Reviewer1920119 on Aug 19, 2012

First I will say that because Jarrow brand COQ10 is made in Japan, that tells me it is the BEST!! If I am unable to take my COQ10 for even one day, I sure do notice it. I start dragging and can't seem to get anything done. I just LOVE IT!!

Better than the Q-Absorb for me

Posted by kanaca on Jun 10, 2013

I have been taking 100mg of Jarrow QAbsorb. I think this 200mg dry formula works better.

Jarrow Brands the most reputable

Posted by Reviewer2651111 on Aug 24, 2011

I'm writing from Australia where the price of supplements such as Co-Q10 are way over the top.The pricing on iherb is great and the service delivery is exceptional. I ordered on a Thursday and by Tuesday I had my package - that's amazing considering I purchased from another online supplement store and it cost twice as much to send and I received my package four weeks later! I have used other Jarrow formulas which are great and my naturopath recommends Jarrow Formulas highly.