• Jarrow Formulas uses exclusively natural (trans-isomer) Coenzyme Q-10 manufactured by Kaneka of Japan. Positively the highest quality in the world!
    Also, our inventory is very fresh. We order this product directly from Jarrow Formulas every month.
  • Reviews | English

Great product and price!

Posted by Reviewer1574363 on Jan 23, 2009

I really like this capsule form of Co-Q10....and the price is perfect!

Better than the Q-Absorb for me

Posted by kanaca on Jun 10, 2013

I have been taking 100mg of Jarrow QAbsorb. I think this 200mg dry formula works better.

It is a great value

Posted by Reviewer2569597 on Jan 06, 2012

I believe in Jarrow and i have been buying their products for a long time.Though it has magnesium stearate kind of turned me off. I am taking 600 mgs a day and i dont know if it is doing alot. I believe that it is helping but i have a tendonitis issue and it is hard to address. I will say that since i have been taking the vitamins that i consume i have had a clearer memeory a sharper mind and a more upbeat attitude so i guess all the vitamins work together to do this. I also dont remember the last time i had a cold as well.

sweetshe1

Posted by 5182543286884752930 on Apr 04, 2016

I thought the product worked well,but I think in comparison to another product I purchased in the past,it did not work as quickly!

Jarrow-BEST COQ10

Posted by Reviewer1920119 on Aug 19, 2012

First I will say that because Jarrow brand COQ10 is made in Japan, that tells me it is the BEST!! If I am unable to take my COQ10 for even one day, I sure do notice it. I start dragging and can't seem to get anything done. I just LOVE IT!!

Continuing Reorder

Posted by Reviewer2266358 on Jan 17, 2012

Reordering is very easy on the iHerb website. Kudos to whoever set that up. Excellent products, timely delivery (even over the holidays) and easy reordering. Doesn't get much better than that!

Ok need it

Posted by Reviewer1145998 on Nov 24, 2011

Every thing I read tells me if you take a Staten drug, you need Q-10. I BELIEVE IT.

Seems good

Posted by 4836685767115956860 on Jul 02, 2016

Seems like a good product. No trouble taking it. 200 mg. Is a good dose to protect your liver from taking statins.

Good quality!

Posted by 5184859562420550198 on Jun 02, 2016

I have tried using this brand compared with GNC and others. This brand seems delivering more visible result.

coQ 10

Posted by 5754836188627309811 on Jan 08, 2015

always a good product and Jarrow brands I've found to be good and trustworthy and they do what they are supposed to do health wise.