• Jarrow Formulas uses exclusively natural (trans-isomer) Coenzyme Q-10 manufactured by Kaneka of Japan. Positively the highest quality in the world!
    Also, our inventory is very fresh. We order this product directly from Jarrow Formulas every month.
  • Customer Ratings

coQ 10

Posted by 5754836188627309811 on Jan 08, 2015

always a good product and Jarrow brands I've found to be good and trustworthy and they do what they are supposed to do health wise.

me like

Posted by 5154170390377322146 on May 12, 2015

only taking half a capsule but seems to be doing the trick and a bit less tired..

Compras no site da IHERB

Posted by 5245544420561681906 on Jul 03, 2012

Estou satisfeita com a minha encomenda da IHERB, recebi todos os produtos que pedi em menos de 60 dias. Os produtos são ótimos. Recomendo aos brasileiros o site da IHERB e seus produtos para compra.

Ok need it

Posted by Reviewer1145998 on Nov 24, 2011

Every thing I read tells me if you take a Staten drug, you need Q-10. I BELIEVE IT.

Continuing Reorder

Posted by Reviewer2266358 on Jan 17, 2012

Reordering is very easy on the iHerb website. Kudos to whoever set that up. Excellent products, timely delivery (even over the holidays) and easy reordering. Doesn't get much better than that!

It is a great value

Posted by Reviewer2569597 on Jan 06, 2012

I believe in Jarrow and i have been buying their products for a long time.Though it has magnesium stearate kind of turned me off. I am taking 600 mgs a day and i dont know if it is doing alot. I believe that it is helping but i have a tendonitis issue and it is hard to address. I will say that since i have been taking the vitamins that i consume i have had a clearer memeory a sharper mind and a more upbeat attitude so i guess all the vitamins work together to do this. I also dont remember the last time i had a cold as well.

sweetshe1

Posted by 5182543286884752930 on Apr 04, 2016

I thought the product worked well,but I think in comparison to another product I purchased in the past,it did not work as quickly!

Aus buyer

Posted by 4628020485259301792 on Apr 05, 2014

I have been buying CoQ10 for some years as am a shift worker and have history of palpitations. I have found by taking this suppliment it helps to reduce these symptoms.

Good product

Posted by 5434381057529737265 on Jun 28, 2013

Highly recommended to increase cellular energy levels and maintain a healthy heart, among other things.

Co Q10

Posted by Reviewer2253831 on Jun 11, 2008

increase endurance while exercising.