• Jarrow Formulas uses exclusively natural (trans-isomer) Coenzyme Q-10 manufactured by Kaneka of Japan. Positively the highest quality in the world!
    Also, our inventory is very fresh. We order this product directly from Jarrow Formulas every month.
  • Customer Ratings

Co-Q10

Posted by Reviewer1294743 on Nov 02, 2011

Excellent product. Glad your products are gluten free, dairy free, soy free.

Mental Endurance

Posted by Reviewer2795397 on Oct 18, 2011

I take 2x 200mg first thing in the morning with my coffee. Provides a noticeable mental endurance for long days at work. My heart tends to feel more stable when taking it, this one is a keeper.

great service,right to the front door

Posted by Reviewer1968654 on Oct 09, 2011

excellent,

Jarrow Brands the most reputable

Posted by Reviewer2651111 on Aug 24, 2011

I'm writing from Australia where the price of supplements such as Co-Q10 are way over the top.The pricing on iherb is great and the service delivery is exceptional. I ordered on a Thursday and by Tuesday I had my package - that's amazing considering I purchased from another online supplement store and it cost twice as much to send and I received my package four weeks later! I have used other Jarrow formulas which are great and my naturopath recommends Jarrow Formulas highly.

Fabulous

Posted by Reviewer2389373 on Aug 19, 2011

This coq10 has high potency

Co Q10

Posted by Reviewer2723529 on Aug 11, 2011

I like it because you only have to take 1 capsule to receive the 200 mg.

value

Posted by Reviewer1609393 on Apr 21, 2011

exccelent value

Good for boosting energy production and possibly good for tissue repair

Posted by Reviewer3181965 on Apr 18, 2011

Co-enzyme Q10 is an important enzyme for processes that generate energy in our body. It acts as a catalyst, and I could certainly feel that initiating action.I alternate it with glutathione, which seems to give me more endurance. The dose of 200 mg is probably good for people who are slow oxidisers. I could have done with 100 mg only, as I tend to burn fast and Q10 seems to make me burn even faster. (This last comment is mostly for customers familiar with the theory of metabolic typing.) But the quality of this product is without doubt excellent. I think it may also have helped me repair some damage from chronic tendonitis in my right foot/ leg. Would recommend!

Thanl you review

Posted by Reviewer1842954 on Apr 18, 2011

co q10

Posted by Reviewer2616084 on Apr 02, 2011

Have recommended this product to my friends here in Australia. We have to pay 3 times the price of yours for only one third of the capsules so to us they are very good value. Will be placing another order soon but will get th 1200mg as the highest we can get here is 150mg