• Jarrow Formulas uses exclusively natural (trans-isomer) Coenzyme Q-10 manufactured by Kaneka of Japan. Positively the highest quality in the world!
    Also, our inventory is very fresh. We order this product directly from Jarrow Formulas every month.
  • Reviews | English

Ok need it

Posted by Reviewer1145998 on Nov 24, 2011

Every thing I read tells me if you take a Staten drug, you need Q-10. I BELIEVE IT.

Compras no site da IHERB

Posted by 5245544420561681906 on Jul 03, 2012

Estou satisfeita com a minha encomenda da IHERB, recebi todos os produtos que pedi em menos de 60 dias. Os produtos são ótimos. Recomendo aos brasileiros o site da IHERB e seus produtos para compra.

HEALTHY GRANDMA

Posted by Reviewer2601727 on Jun 30, 2009

THIS IS REALLY A GOOD ONE.

Mrs S Magill

Posted by Reviewer1325139 on Mar 30, 2008

Both my husband and I are very satisified with the quality and effect of the C0-Q10 200 capsules we ordered from you. We have been using them for only 4 days( took a couple of weeks to arrive due to distance and customs)and are already experiencing the benefit.

COQ10

Posted by Reviewer1916270 on Jan 31, 2011

I would recommend COQ10 for every adult over 30 and at least once you go over 50. This formulation is a good one and it improves heart health and stamina. I have heart failure and it does help my condition.

Jarrow CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Feb 01, 2010

When I turned 40, I started taking CoQ10. Apparently, CoQ10 levels are 25% less by age 40 and continue to decline with age. Some brands don't say where they get their CoQ10, but Jarrow is Kaneka Q10. I usually use Ubiquinol, but occasionally I use this form. This bottle has an excellent bottle neck/bottle cap. This also has a good user-friendly seal (and no sticky residue) and it has a piece of cotton on the inside.

Seems to do the trick

Posted by Reviewer1908266 on Feb 02, 2010

I haven't had good luck taking any of the ubiquinols or even the softgel ubiquinones. I'm left with needing to take the dry Co-Q10, and this version seems to be used by my body fairly well.

Great Product, Great Value

Posted by Reviewer1669533 on Jan 20, 2009

I buy these 200mg. and take half a capsule every day. Can definitely feel it when I miss a dose. Great product.

Mental Endurance

Posted by Reviewer2795397 on Oct 18, 2011

I take 2x 200mg first thing in the morning with my coffee. Provides a noticeable mental endurance for long days at work. My heart tends to feel more stable when taking it, this one is a keeper.

Co Q10

Posted by Reviewer2253831 on Jun 11, 2008

increase endurance while exercising.