• Jarrow Formulas uses exclusively natural (trans-isomer) Coenzyme Q-10 manufactured by Kaneka of Japan. Positively the highest quality in the world!
    Also, our inventory is very fresh. We order this product directly from Jarrow Formulas every month.
  • Reviews | English

HEALTHY GRANDMA

Posted by Reviewer2601727 on Jun 30, 2009

THIS IS REALLY A GOOD ONE.

Mrs S Magill

Posted by Reviewer1325139 on Mar 30, 2008

Both my husband and I are very satisified with the quality and effect of the C0-Q10 200 capsules we ordered from you. We have been using them for only 4 days( took a couple of weeks to arrive due to distance and customs)and are already experiencing the benefit.

COQ10

Posted by Reviewer1916270 on Jan 31, 2011

I would recommend COQ10 for every adult over 30 and at least once you go over 50. This formulation is a good one and it improves heart health and stamina. I have heart failure and it does help my condition.

Good for boosting energy production and possibly good for tissue repair

Posted by Reviewer3181965 on Apr 18, 2011

Co-enzyme Q10 is an important enzyme for processes that generate energy in our body. It acts as a catalyst, and I could certainly feel that initiating action.I alternate it with glutathione, which seems to give me more endurance. The dose of 200 mg is probably good for people who are slow oxidisers. I could have done with 100 mg only, as I tend to burn fast and Q10 seems to make me burn even faster. (This last comment is mostly for customers familiar with the theory of metabolic typing.) But the quality of this product is without doubt excellent. I think it may also have helped me repair some damage from chronic tendonitis in my right foot/ leg. Would recommend!

Jarrow CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Feb 01, 2010

When I turned 40, I started taking CoQ10. Apparently, CoQ10 levels are 25% less by age 40 and continue to decline with age. Some brands don't say where they get their CoQ10, but Jarrow is Kaneka Q10. I usually use Ubiquinol, but occasionally I use this form. This bottle has an excellent bottle neck/bottle cap. This also has a good user-friendly seal (and no sticky residue) and it has a piece of cotton on the inside.

Seems to do the trick

Posted by Reviewer1908266 on Feb 02, 2010

I haven't had good luck taking any of the ubiquinols or even the softgel ubiquinones. I'm left with needing to take the dry Co-Q10, and this version seems to be used by my body fairly well.

Great Product, Great Value

Posted by Reviewer1669533 on Jan 20, 2009

I buy these 200mg. and take half a capsule every day. Can definitely feel it when I miss a dose. Great product.

Mental Endurance

Posted by Reviewer2795397 on Oct 18, 2011

I take 2x 200mg first thing in the morning with my coffee. Provides a noticeable mental endurance for long days at work. My heart tends to feel more stable when taking it, this one is a keeper.

Co Q10

Posted by Reviewer2253831 on Jun 11, 2008

increase endurance while exercising.

It is a great value

Posted by Reviewer2569597 on Jan 06, 2012

I believe in Jarrow and i have been buying their products for a long time.Though it has magnesium stearate kind of turned me off. I am taking 600 mgs a day and i dont know if it is doing alot. I believe that it is helping but i have a tendonitis issue and it is hard to address. I will say that since i have been taking the vitamins that i consume i have had a clearer memeory a sharper mind and a more upbeat attitude so i guess all the vitamins work together to do this. I also dont remember the last time i had a cold as well.