• Jarrow Formulas uses exclusively natural (trans-isomer) Coenzyme Q-10 manufactured by Kaneka of Japan. Positively the highest quality in the world!
    Also, our inventory is very fresh. We order this product directly from Jarrow Formulas every month.
  • Customer Ratings

Mental Endurance

Posted by Reviewer2795397 on Oct 18, 2011

I take 2x 200mg first thing in the morning with my coffee. Provides a noticeable mental endurance for long days at work. My heart tends to feel more stable when taking it, this one is a keeper.

for weak heart

Posted by Reviewer3045797 on Apr 22, 2009

Could feel the heart benefit right away, but it upsets my stomach too much to continue !

Jarrow Formulas

Posted by Reviewer1247976 on Aug 12, 2008

This product had heat damage to the capsules. It would be beneficial to have cold packs in the shipping boxes during the hot summer months to prevent damage.

No effect

Posted by Gemini on Aug 07, 2014

Have used different forms of Co-Q10, tried this as a 200mg supplement but didn't have any noticeable effect.

Jarrow Formulas, Co-Q10

Posted by Reviewer2692710 on Jan 20, 2009

Helps to enjoy sex by regulating heat beat. Whata buzzzzzz!!!

Quality. potency and purity

Posted by Reviewer2284006 on Mar 05, 2009

Unkown quality. potency and purity-- no independent analysis results on the label

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3184869 on Jan 13, 2011

After having had a major operation 20 years ago it was CO-Q10 that restored my energy and returned me to good health. Since, whenever ill or under stress, this substance comes to my assistance. Lately, I have discovered that taking 100 mgs of Q10 with 500 mgs of l-carnosine they seem to be able to restore my health and remove any aches or pains. I am at an advanced age and find these beneficial especially at keeping noctural cramp at bay..

Jarrow Rocks!

Posted by Reviewer1193570 on Apr 26, 2010

My first time with Co-Q-10, and these were easy to swallow.

Jarrow Formulaas, CoQ-10, 200 mg. 50

Posted by Reviewer1914248 on Feb 19, 2011

My husband has to have all his vitamins crushed, and it was a problem finding a Co-Q10 that wasn't a soft gel type. This one fills the bill and he can just open the capsule and not even have to crush the ingredients.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer3278345 on Feb 20, 2011

I am satisfied with this product.