• Jarrow Formulas uses exclusively natural (trans-isomer) Coenzyme Q-10 manufactured by Kaneka of Japan. Positively the highest quality in the world!
    Also, our inventory is very fresh. We order this product directly from Jarrow Formulas every month.
  • Reviews | English

anti-aging

Posted by Reviewer1562407 on Dec 31, 2010

I know this is supposed to be good for your heart and your brain, but I take it because I noticed it makes me look better. The lines around my eyes are less noticeable. The low dose pills are much cheaper and seem to work as well.

A GOOD DOSAGE TO START.

Posted by 5665182795344852122 on Dec 20, 2013

CoQ10 (ubiquinone) increases ATP thus the energy boost. Good total daily dose range from 100-200mg (depending on how well you respond to dosage), taken with food, preferably fats, to increase absorption. For non responder, you may look into ubiquinol (its more bio-available but also more expensive and reactive form) or a more stable form / time release ones (BioQ10 SA / MicroActive CoQ10). Apparently this is good to supplement with if you are taking statin drugs. But still, be careful if you are taking other blood pressure, sugar & cholesterol medication as there might be interactions/side effects so be sure to cross check before making a decision.

Pretty good

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Jun 20, 2012

Good item, just it could have more mg and be only 1 capsule per day

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2703738 on Aug 04, 2011

Helps boost my energy levels.

Really good!

Posted by Rajays on Apr 27, 2015

I was recommended to take Q10 for overall health and energy levels. I found it to really help. I felt I had more energy - less tired - I could do physical activities longer (stamina) and recover faster. I also noticed that I slept better overall. Will continue to consume. I also appreciate the low price of this particular brand.

Dave

Posted by Reviewer3323945 on Apr 26, 2008

Co-Q10 helps my blood pressure remain normal. I use it in addition to Calcium and Magnesium.

Recommended by my doctor

Posted by Reviewer1244807 on Sep 27, 2009

Good price.

Powerful

Posted by Reviewer2787303 on Feb 10, 2012

These are only 30mg but I can tell they give me more energy.

Jarrow Formulas, Co-Q10 Coenzyme Q-10, 30 mg, 60 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2169111 on Oct 03, 2009

Great supplement. Oil free caps.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2574712 on Dec 27, 2007

I have used much more expensive products but this is just as good for half the price!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »