não recebi o produto até agora

Posted by 5050537526909172771 on Feb 01, 2013

não recebi nada até agora...já faz tempo que pedi e nada de chegar a mercado aqui no brasi

Take oil instead

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Sep 13, 2015

Why swallow capsules with who knows what in them - That were run through chemical greased machines? Buy Organic oil.

Using Pork gelatin يستخدم جيلاتين من الخنزير

Posted by 4621386837681069569 on Oct 07, 2016

Coconut Oil softgels are derived from porcine (pig) gelatin. وتستمد كبسولات هلامية زيت جوز الهند من الخنازير (خنزير) الجيلاتين.

Wish I bought coconut oil lose in the jar.

Posted by 5578886019054210578 on Oct 06, 2016

This was not was I thought it would be like I found the pills huge! And I was planning on using this for oil pulling with my teeth or in my hair\skin. I thought "soft gels" meant they are the kind the break easy but even with my teeth I have to bite them many times to break them. And the pills are black so makes the oil all gross looking after the pill is opened. I don't know if I'll even use these all up might just toss a few into the bath to make use of them. It would have been cheaper and easier to just buy a jar of loose coconut oil and use that for everything I wanted.

Não recebi minha mercadoria ainda

Posted by 5413507335305218344 on Aug 13, 2013

Bom dia, Como posso comentar alguma coisa, se ainda até hoje não recebi a mercadoria da Iherb, um produto que já esta pago e nada. Estou aguardando uma posição até hoje da Iherb.