• Gelatin Capsule is derived from porcine.

• Reviews | English

Like the quality, not sure of effectiveness.

Posted by Reviewer1970628 on Nov 06, 2010

I bought this product based on a friend's story regarding the great health effects on a former pilot that was in bad shape. His wife, a nurse, found that coconut oil was being used as "secret" ingrediant in a new unrelaeased Alzheimer's drug. I had tried coconut oil before based on a recomendation at a health food store, but could see no significant difference, so am skeptical, but plan to keep trying different brands. This brand seems to get good review, but not tht susccesful for me. I like the apprearance of high quality, but not sure of results. mabe it takes a long time with the coconut oil to produce results for me. I am lukewarm at this time.

good -- but too early to tell yet.

Posted by Reviewer2083135 on Sep 16, 2011

I have not been taking this product very long. but i am finding that i don't need to rush to get my moisture lotion quite so much. I plan to continue using it for awhile.

Just ok

Posted by Reviewer2493164 on Oct 04, 2010

I was taking some other coconut oil caps and thought I'd give these a try, they are just ok.

Good

Posted by 5439771612409901175 on Jun 16, 2016

Don't like the casing dark

not bad

Posted by 4822738283725665534 on Jun 13, 2016

Not bad

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer1916270 on Aug 02, 2011

I cannot make a judgment call on this product. Doesn't hurt but I am not sure it makes much of a difference.