• Gelatin Capsule is derived from porcine.

• Reviews | English

Not revolutionary, but really helps loosing weight !

Posted by PouletFrites64 on Aug 02, 2011

Taking too of those won't make you loose all your weight while eating all you like. But they really helps loosing weight when doing a diet, or maintaining a stable weight while eating normaly. Sometimes i like chewing them in my mouth : they taste yummy :-)

Healthy

Posted by Reviewer1094268 on Nov 14, 2011

I take it to nourish my thyroid. I am sure it helps in the long run.

good produck

Posted by Reviewer1067552 on Jun 13, 2012

So far I believe the product is very good

I guess it's not bad

Posted by SylviaRoh on Jun 26, 2011

I've been taking this for more than three months. No side effect. And I think it help effective diet to lose the weight.

Good for balance

Posted by Reviewer3186500 on Jul 26, 2016

I have't notice about less weight, but I feel stronger and more equilibrate since I take this pills. My inmune system works better, and I have less headaches for stress.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3073377 on Sep 18, 2011

Great

coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer2644747 on May 24, 2011

I like this

Good formula, except

Posted by Donica on Jul 04, 2013

This is a good formula, except that it contains a coating of carob. I prefer not to include extra sweeteners etc. in my diet, so I don't really like these softgels. I actually gave them to someone else who doesn't mind. It is a personal preference, but I do like my supplements to not have additives. It is non-gmo and extra virgin, though, so it is a good formula if you don't mind the carob coating. That is why I gave 4 stars.

Recommended for travelling

Posted by Reviewer1785930 on Nov 07, 2013

I bought these for travelling as a more convenient way and less messy,I have not taken any yet.But after ordering I read in reviews on another website a lot more in capsules is needed to make up the maximum dose than the coconut oil itself,As I cook with coconut oil I will only take these for traveling purposes .other than that great idea in capsule form,and as always great service from iherb. Thanks again I.h.

smooth

Posted by 5121782678374240648 on Feb 20, 2015

It regulates your weight...

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »