New To iHerb?

Jarrow Formulas, Coconut Oil, Extra Virgin, 1000 mg, 120 Softgels

Reviews 5-star

A very good product

Posted by Reviewer2674066 on May 25, 2012

I've been fighting Candida, and have had some success with coconut oil, but I can't stand to eat it plain, or even put it on toast. Four of these does a nice job. I've found it's best to eat a banana, and half an hour later, follow it with a special Candida enzyme supplement, four of these softgels, two Turmeric capsules, and one Xtralac probiotic. This is better than fighting an entrenched Candida, because the Candida come out to eat the banana. Source Natural's Red Marine Algae is also very helpful, taken on an empty stomach.

GOOD PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer3223438 on May 09, 2010

I am using it for weight loss and it works!!

Really works!

Posted by Reviewer1811784 on Aug 02, 2011

I bought there mainly for my skin (beauty purposes), but they do give me energy and cut on my craving and I don't feel so hungry anymore.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2703429 on Aug 23, 2011

Love this product. I have been taking it along with Kelp. It seems to be working great. I have tons of energy and a general sense of well-being, despite a stressful life. I am thinking about giving it to my cat, too, because it's supposed to be great for pets as well. I recommend this product highly.

I LOVE these gels

Posted by Reviewer1992767 on Sep 20, 2010

I take this coconut oil as an antifungal, and enjoy various other benefits, as well. It keeps me regular, and my hair feels thicker and conditioned from the inside. Excellent product.