• Gelatin Capsule is derived from porcine.

• Customer Ratings

A very good product

Posted by Reviewer2674066 on May 25, 2012

I've been fighting Candida, and have had some success with coconut oil, but I can't stand to eat it plain, or even put it on toast. Four of these does a nice job. I've found it's best to eat a banana, and half an hour later, follow it with a special Candida enzyme supplement, four of these softgels, two Turmeric capsules, and one Xtralac probiotic. This is better than fighting an entrenched Candida, because the Candida come out to eat the banana. Source Natural's Red Marine Algae is also very helpful, taken on an empty stomach.

GOOD PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer3223438 on May 09, 2010

I am using it for weight loss and it works!!

Really works!

Posted by Reviewer1811784 on Aug 02, 2011

I bought there mainly for my skin (beauty purposes), but they do give me energy and cut on my craving and I don't feel so hungry anymore.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2703429 on Aug 23, 2011

Love this product. I have been taking it along with Kelp. It seems to be working great. I have tons of energy and a general sense of well-being, despite a stressful life. I am thinking about giving it to my cat, too, because it's supposed to be great for pets as well. I recommend this product highly.

I LOVE these gels

Posted by Reviewer1992767 on Sep 20, 2010

I take this coconut oil as an antifungal, and enjoy various other benefits, as well. It keeps me regular, and my hair feels thicker and conditioned from the inside. Excellent product.

love!

Posted by Asiel1 on Feb 01, 2015

I began taking these for cognitive benefits initially. I was pleasantly surprised that they helped me lose weight, and sort of "redistribute" stubborn fat. My energy is better and my aches and pains from fibromyalgia and arthritis are lessened. The one major thing is that it has completely and utterly cleared up my very stubborn psoriasis. If taken regularly, it eradicates my "brain fog" and it helps for at least two weeks after running out or stopping. I will NOT be without this ever. It for me is a miracle, especially for the skin conditions.

Easy to swollow

Posted by 5698852455794211246 on Jun 07, 2015

1 gel is only 1g of the coconut extra. If you need at least 3 table spoon a day, you are going to eat half a bottle daily. Will recommend if you are not eating high dosage.

Best quality coconut oil.

Posted by Reviewer2296909 on Mar 23, 2010

Best quality coconut oil, great for women in menopause.

Good Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3330556 on May 24, 2012

Glad to see it's back in stock! These are the best I've tried! Gives me great energy, and helps with fat loss.

Took this for weightloss and strengthing nails

Posted by Reviewer2144409 on Mar 05, 2013

I think this really helps you go to the restroom. I didn't feel as bloated. My skin looked like it was glowing.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »