• Gelatin Capsule is derived from porcine.

• Customer Ratings

good for so many things!

Posted by 5041143756758037099 on Nov 26, 2014

I take it as an antifungal, and intestinal and digestive functions, skin, tiredness , inflammations, neuropathic pains are much better whith it . A big difference when i don't have it!

kill fungi

Posted by 5615966434199273795 on Oct 30, 2014

I had a rhinosinusitis caused by fungi. This product helped me to get rid of fungi and sinusitis. Now I can breathe normally without nose drops. And I fell allergy.

Good against pathogens

Posted by Reviewer2140768 on May 01, 2014

After a few days of taking two caps a day, a persistent fungal infection on the side of my thumb nail started clearing up and has now gone. I also had a patch of rash on the inside of one ankle that would periodically itch (looked like ringworm) which has also gone. The amino acid lysine seemed to help with these issues, however it did not really work trying to clear them up completely with lysine alone.

Weightloss? Maybe!

Posted by 5336560690181242599 on Mar 17, 2014

I take this before my heaviest meal of the day. Now that tends to be my dinner. And for some reason, I've noticed that it helps soften my stool and make me go first thing in the morning! My mom is also taking it, and she's noticed it had the same effect of her as well! I also noticed that my skin feels more supple and plump.

better off taking coconut oil without capsules

Posted by 5154877746534078903 on Mar 05, 2014

In theory this is an excellent product. However, one must take numerous pills to achieve the equivalency of 1-2 tablespoons of coconut oil. This is great for traveling, though. Still it is a much better bargain to buy a jar of coconut oil instead of the capsules.

Recommended for travelling

Posted by Reviewer1785930 on Nov 07, 2013

I bought these for travelling as a more convenient way and less messy,I have not taken any yet.But after ordering I read in reviews on another website a lot more in capsules is needed to make up the maximum dose than the coconut oil itself,As I cook with coconut oil I will only take these for traveling purposes .other than that great idea in capsule form,and as always great service from iherb. Thanks again I.h.

Não recebi minha mercadoria ainda

Posted by 5413507335305218344 on Aug 13, 2013

Bom dia, Como posso comentar alguma coisa, se ainda até hoje não recebi a mercadoria da Iherb, um produto que já esta pago e nada. Estou aguardando uma posição até hoje da Iherb.

Good formula, except

Posted by Donica on Jul 04, 2013

This is a good formula, except that it contains a coating of carob. I prefer not to include extra sweeteners etc. in my diet, so I don't really like these softgels. I actually gave them to someone else who doesn't mind. It is a personal preference, but I do like my supplements to not have additives. It is non-gmo and extra virgin, though, so it is a good formula if you don't mind the carob coating. That is why I gave 4 stars.

Took this for weightloss and strengthing nails

Posted by Reviewer2144409 on Mar 05, 2013

I think this really helps you go to the restroom. I didn't feel as bloated. My skin looked like it was glowing.

não recebi o produto até agora

Posted by 5050537526909172771 on Feb 01, 2013

não recebi nada até agora...já faz tempo que pedi e nada de chegar a mercado aqui no brasi