• Gelatin Capsule is derived from porcine.

• Customer Ratings

Took this for weightloss and strengthing nails

Posted by Reviewer2144409 on Mar 05, 2013

I think this really helps you go to the restroom. I didn't feel as bloated. My skin looked like it was glowing.

Good Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3330556 on May 24, 2012

Glad to see it's back in stock! These are the best I've tried! Gives me great energy, and helps with fat loss.

Bad burps

Posted by Reviewer3181092 on Aug 21, 2011

I really love using Coconut Oil for cooking and baking, but when I swallowed these caps, I felt terrible all day and continued to burp up the oil. I'll probably end up using these caps for other purposes, but I will not ingest them!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2993334 on Aug 14, 2010

I eat about 6 tlbs of coconut oil a day. There caps make it easier for me

review of coconut oil supplement

Posted by Reviewer2877120 on Aug 25, 2010

This supplement made my skin look much better

Happy

Posted by Reviewer3173032 on Aug 23, 2011

So far, I'm happy with this product as it seems to be helping to cure my skin problem.

coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer2068178 on Feb 25, 2011

This is the first time for using this brand. Coconut oil gives me energy and helps with digestive system.

Healthy

Posted by Reviewer1094268 on Nov 14, 2011

I take it to nourish my thyroid. I am sure it helps in the long run.

better off taking coconut oil without capsules

Posted by 5154877746534078903 on Mar 05, 2014

In theory this is an excellent product. However, one must take numerous pills to achieve the equivalency of 1-2 tablespoons of coconut oil. This is great for traveling, though. Still it is a much better bargain to buy a jar of coconut oil instead of the capsules.

Like the quality, not sure of effectiveness.

Posted by Reviewer1970628 on Nov 06, 2010

I bought this product based on a friend's story regarding the great health effects on a former pilot that was in bad shape. His wife, a nurse, found that coconut oil was being used as "secret" ingrediant in a new unrelaeased Alzheimer's drug. I had tried coconut oil before based on a recomendation at a health food store, but could see no significant difference, so am skeptical, but plan to keep trying different brands. This brand seems to get good review, but not tht susccesful for me. I like the apprearance of high quality, but not sure of results. mabe it takes a long time with the coconut oil to produce results for me. I am lukewarm at this time.