very good

Posted by Reviewer1876891 on Jan 03, 2015

Coconut oil is one of the best sources of caprylic acid, which is very good for incontinence as it strengthens the bladder. It's also antifungal so it fights candida infections, not to mention a whole host of other benefits as well.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2548332 on Sep 10, 2010

I never was a big fan of coconut but do like this product. I used it as the oil with hashbrowns and they were so yummy. My teenagers who don't often eat with us anymore eat when I make those. It also seemed to calm a rash on myself and my son. I don't seem to use it enough to get all the health benefits so I bought some capsules but I will continue to use it in my house.

kill fungi

Posted by 5615966434199273795 on Oct 30, 2014

I had a rhinosinusitis caused by fungi. This product helped me to get rid of fungi and sinusitis. Now I can breathe normally without nose drops. And I fell allergy.

good quality

Posted by 5562387520132910297 on Jan 24, 2013

easy-to-swallow, no aftertaste if taken while eating. I prefer coconut oil from the scoop, but this is a good substitute while traveling or at work. boosts energy, reduces hunger, good for my skin and hair.

Awesome !

Posted by Reviewer3129442 on May 15, 2012

Great.

Good for balance

Posted by Reviewer3186500 on Jul 26, 2016

I have't notice about less weight, but I feel stronger and more equilibrate since I take this pills. My inmune system works better, and I have less headaches for stress.

I guess it's not bad

Posted by SylviaRoh on Jun 26, 2011

I've been taking this for more than three months. No side effect. And I think it help effective diet to lose the weight.

good produck

Posted by Reviewer1067552 on Jun 13, 2012

So far I believe the product is very good

good -- but too early to tell yet.

Posted by Reviewer2083135 on Sep 16, 2011

I have not been taking this product very long. but i am finding that i don't need to rush to get my moisture lotion quite so much. I plan to continue using it for awhile.

Take oil instead

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Sep 13, 2015

Why swallow capsules with who knows what in them - That were run through chemical greased machines? Buy Organic oil.