• Gelatin Capsule is derived from porcine.

• Customer Ratings

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer1916270 on Aug 02, 2011

I cannot make a judgment call on this product. Doesn't hurt but I am not sure it makes much of a difference.

OIL FROM HEAVEN

Posted by Reviewer1146948 on Jul 14, 2011

I have Fibromyalgia and this oil its the best ever,,, I feel much better since I don't have much fat in my diet,this oil has all what I need for a day supplement. I will never change this oil.

I guess it's not bad

Posted by SylviaRoh on Jun 26, 2011

I've been taking this for more than three months. No side effect. And I think it help effective diet to lose the weight.

coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer2644747 on May 24, 2011

I like this

It's great

Posted by Reviewer3354133 on Mar 01, 2011

Reduce redness, itching and sooth the skin.

coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer2068178 on Feb 25, 2011

This is the first time for using this brand. Coconut oil gives me energy and helps with digestive system.

Like the quality, not sure of effectiveness.

Posted by Reviewer1970628 on Nov 06, 2010

I bought this product based on a friend's story regarding the great health effects on a former pilot that was in bad shape. His wife, a nurse, found that coconut oil was being used as "secret" ingrediant in a new unrelaeased Alzheimer's drug. I had tried coconut oil before based on a recomendation at a health food store, but could see no significant difference, so am skeptical, but plan to keep trying different brands. This brand seems to get good review, but not tht susccesful for me. I like the apprearance of high quality, but not sure of results. mabe it takes a long time with the coconut oil to produce results for me. I am lukewarm at this time.

Just ok

Posted by Reviewer2493164 on Oct 04, 2010

I was taking some other coconut oil caps and thought I'd give these a try, they are just ok.

I LOVE these gels

Posted by Reviewer1992767 on Sep 20, 2010

I take this coconut oil as an antifungal, and enjoy various other benefits, as well. It keeps me regular, and my hair feels thicker and conditioned from the inside. Excellent product.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2548332 on Sep 10, 2010

I never was a big fan of coconut but do like this product. I used it as the oil with hashbrowns and they were so yummy. My teenagers who don't often eat with us anymore eat when I make those. It also seemed to calm a rash on myself and my son. I don't seem to use it enough to get all the health benefits so I bought some capsules but I will continue to use it in my house.