July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Jarrow Formulas, Cox 2 Tame, 90 Softgels (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1882702 on Nov 01, 2007

I've had a "bad" knee for more than 20 years and have not been able to fold it far enough to sit on my heals, but within a month or so after taking Cox2Tame, I could!

Cox2Tame

Posted by Reviewer1370457 on Jul 31, 2008

I've scoured the Internet for something to help my bum knee. I've tried all sorts of combo-pills that are supposed to help joints and none have come close to the effectiveness of the Jarrow formula. One important note: It seems some people apply the same expectations to this as Rx pain killers. Although Cox2Tame has pain diminishing properties, it is so much more: with regular use, it can actually help treat THE SOURCE of the pain. I should know -- I've been using this for months and my knee has finally improved.

Hermoroid Relief

Posted by Reviewer1925286 on Sep 27, 2008

I have servere hermoroid problem for years and resist to have surgery. It flares up whenever I have spicy food no matter how mild. The pain could last 3-5 days, it's really bothersome. I accidentally found out that Cox2-Tam could relieve the flare up. It's almost like quick chill after release of bottled up boiling water. I am taking Cox2-Tam daily now and I could enjoy more spicy food without the sufferings.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer1008404 on May 04, 2011

If you have sore muscles or joints, you really should give this a try! It works great for post workout soreness and is much better than taking ibuprofen and the like.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1695071 on Apr 23, 2008

Good Product for the arthritis in my hands. Only problem was the last 6 bottles I got had some of the capsules broken in the bottle and it was hard to clean up.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »