Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Jarrow Formulas, Cox 2 Tame, 90 Softgels (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Excellent

6 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1882702 on Nov 01, 2007

I've had a "bad" knee for more than 20 years and have not been able to fold it far enough to sit on my heals, but within a month or so after taking Cox2Tame, I could!

Cox2Tame

5 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1370457 on Jul 31, 2008

I've scoured the Internet for something to help my bum knee. I've tried all sorts of combo-pills that are supposed to help joints and none have come close to the effectiveness of the Jarrow formula. One important note: It seems some people apply the same expectations to this as Rx pain killers. Although Cox2Tame has pain diminishing properties, it is so much more: with regular use, it can actually help treat THE SOURCE of the pain. I should know -- I've been using this for months and my knee has finally improved.

Hermoroid Relief

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1925286 on Sep 27, 2008

I have servere hermoroid problem for years and resist to have surgery. It flares up whenever I have spicy food no matter how mild. The pain could last 3-5 days, it's really bothersome. I accidentally found out that Cox2-Tam could relieve the flare up. It's almost like quick chill after release of bottled up boiling water. I am taking Cox2-Tam daily now and I could enjoy more spicy food without the sufferings.

Love this!

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1008404 on May 04, 2011

If you have sore muscles or joints, you really should give this a try! It works great for post workout soreness and is much better than taking ibuprofen and the like.

Good Product

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1695071 on Apr 23, 2008

Good Product for the arthritis in my hands. Only problem was the last 6 bottles I got had some of the capsules broken in the bottle and it was hard to clean up.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »