Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1882702 on Nov 01, 2007

I've had a "bad" knee for more than 20 years and have not been able to fold it far enough to sit on my heals, but within a month or so after taking Cox2Tame, I could!

Cox2Tame

Posted by Reviewer1370457 on Jul 31, 2008

I've scoured the Internet for something to help my bum knee. I've tried all sorts of combo-pills that are supposed to help joints and none have come close to the effectiveness of the Jarrow formula. One important note: It seems some people apply the same expectations to this as Rx pain killers. Although Cox2Tame has pain diminishing properties, it is so much more: with regular use, it can actually help treat THE SOURCE of the pain. I should know -- I've been using this for months and my knee has finally improved.

Hermoroid Relief

Posted by Reviewer1925286 on Sep 27, 2008

I have servere hermoroid problem for years and resist to have surgery. It flares up whenever I have spicy food no matter how mild. The pain could last 3-5 days, it's really bothersome. I accidentally found out that Cox2-Tam could relieve the flare up. It's almost like quick chill after release of bottled up boiling water. I am taking Cox2-Tam daily now and I could enjoy more spicy food without the sufferings.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer1008404 on May 04, 2011

If you have sore muscles or joints, you really should give this a try! It works great for post workout soreness and is much better than taking ibuprofen and the like.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1695071 on Apr 23, 2008

Good Product for the arthritis in my hands. Only problem was the last 6 bottles I got had some of the capsules broken in the bottle and it was hard to clean up.

Cox 2 Tame

Posted by Reviewer3134853 on Sep 14, 2011

Using Cox 2 Tame has relieved much of the general soreness of my arthitis, especially my knees. I rarely have to take any pain medication now.

Have only used it a few times...

Posted by Reviewer1871401 on Sep 02, 2010

but I think it is helping. Did an Ironman with it with the hope it would reduce inflammation. Had no muscle inflammation and finished strong, so...

love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Oct 21, 2011

Took this back in the 90s for migraine and joint pain. Wasn't able to find it for a long time, but it works like a charm for pain issues. It's the only thing I've taken that will help a migraine that's in progress. Either I'm sensitive or it's strong, because I only need one or two a day, otherwise my ears ring. That's the only down-side.

this product is comprehensive

Posted by Reviewer1068491 on Jan 10, 2010

i use this product and new chapter zyflamend to fight inflammation. it has some different ingredients that are also beneficial.

Juerg F. Steiger M.D.