New To iHerb?

Jarrow Formulas, Creatine Monohydrate Caps, 800 mg, 300 Capsules (Discontinued Item)

Jarrow Creatine

Posted by Reviewer3273258 on Jul 31, 2011

It's good stuff; pure, clean and no side effects. I love it and it sure works really good.

Really Creapure!!

Posted by Reviewer3072575 on Oct 07, 2011

I tried different creatine (Kre-Alkalyn, chelated Magnesium, Ethyl Ester and some monohydrate). I chose it because it is formulated "Creapure". I really felt an improvement in energy, more reps, more congestion. However, it should increase the dosage recommended (I take 5 before the session with a sweet drink). I think this is really pure creatine, because it works very well and seems to be assimilated.

Conveniant

Posted by Reviewer2395691 on Sep 15, 2011

This a great creatine product, its creapure, the best creatine monohydrate available. The capsules are great for when you are on the go.

Great way to take creatine

Posted by Reviewer2081290 on Sep 29, 2011

I feel much more energized throughout my workout while taking these creatine caps.

Creatine Caps

Posted by Reviewer1330243 on Dec 06, 2011

I am extremely pleased with the results of the creatine that I ordered from iHerb. They were an excellent price and exactly what I was looking for.