Should be good

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 17, 2012

This should help with energy levels and concentration, which it did a little, but I found it caused kidney pains so I had to stop taking it.

blood pressure

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Mar 04, 2011

This is as good as creatine gets it has helped strengthen my muscles especially my weak heart muscle.Unfortunatly my blood pressure has raised from normal to stage 1 hypertention this was after taking creatine for several weeks half teaspoon per day,my weight and strength have increased improving my qaulity of life at the expense of the duration unless i get the blood pressure down.Works but keep an eye on blood pressure.

Haven't taken yet....

Posted by 4946624616245886969 on Jan 08, 2013

Might at some stage.

No visible pump

Posted by energetyx on Nov 14, 2013

I took this over a course of 6 weeks, including a 1 week loading phase at the beginning, and didn't notice any difference in my workouts or appearance. Saying that, the only time I really noticed a big difference taking creatine monohydrate was the first time I ever took it. I'll return to using Kre-Alkalyn or APS Creatine Nitrate.

ok

Posted by Reviewer2989200 on Oct 22, 2011

but dont like monohydrates. actualy i dont know why i buy it :D maybe didnt want to spend 50$ for size on. thats ok, next time.

Good price

Posted by Reviewer2227674 on Jul 30, 2008

I really like iHerb and their delivery is very good.