Has made lifting fun again

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Aug 01, 2015

I'm in my mid forties, and in the gym, I'd been stuck at the same weights for several years, even though I'd vary up the routine. So on the advice of a friend I decided to try creatine, and chose Jarrow pretty much at random. I typically lift about three times a week, and by the third week of taking this I started to feel the difference. This stuff really works for me. My squat and bench now haven't been so high since I was in my twenties. I mix one scoop (6g) of the powder in warm water right before my workout. It's essentially tasteless. I have gained 10 - 12 lb since I started taking it, which according to the literature, is mostly water. I do believe that, since the one side effect of taking this for me has been the compulsion to drink copious amounts of water during and after my workout. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Best creatine

Posted by Reviewer1691076 on Oct 08, 2014

No discussion for me, Jarrow Formulas has got the best creatine formula. It works and it is cheap, as simple as that :)

A MUST

Posted by 5323287804233221106 on Sep 06, 2014

A must if you want to burn that fat and you are doing diet and exercise...speeds it all up for me!

GOOD

Posted by 5473787242940331595 on Jul 14, 2014

GOOD

Good price for a good stuff-------- Хорошая цена за хороший продукт

Posted by Sunshinesunray on May 28, 2014

I ordered this product for my son-athlete. This is an ordinary creatine powder for a good price. My son takes 2-3 grams a day. If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! --------Я заказывала это продукт для своего сына- спортсмена. Обычный порошок креатина за хорошую цену. Мой сын употребляет по 2-3 грамма в день. Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите " YES". Спасибо!

A+

Posted by 5290120815745119025 on May 05, 2014

Best price for product

Great!

Posted by 5573289731770750130 on Apr 29, 2014

Best creatine product I've tired so far. And I've tried plenty. Can't beat the price either.

It's Creapure the purest form of creatine in it!

Posted by 4900390088901379253 on Feb 14, 2014

This is an excellent form of Creatine, which i only take (micronize Creapure). There's no weird taste with it. Had no problem with the Mixability with my Protein post-workout. Take for few weeks or so and you see results in size, energy, strength, and endurance. **As a side note, dont waste money on other expensive form of creatine, Creatine Mono is the only well research with proven result as compared to other form of Creatine, and it's the cheapest!!

Quickness

Posted by 5007295172283788834 on Dec 03, 2013

I received around two weeks after buying and I waste my money in a good producting. I definitely will buy again .

effective

Posted by amirhosseinghods on Nov 18, 2013

really effective with an awesome price