Jarrow Formulas, Creatine Monohydrate Kilo, 35.3 oz (1 kg) Powder

Price and quality

Posted by Reviewer1407035 From Pennsylvania on May 01, 2009

This was my first time using creatine. I've read that monohydrate is the most throroughly tested and its not worth wasting money on so-called improved formulas. I've also read that the german "creapure" is recommended for quality. This jarrows forumla is inexpensive and uses creapure as the source. I noticed significantly increases in energy and improvements in muscle feel/mass.

nice source

Posted by Reviewer2795053 From Virginia on Apr 10, 2009

Let's be honest: I like Jarrow. This stuff might be the same as any other creatine, but it works. I opted against the micronized form, since most of the research ascribes perfectly good effects to the regular monohydrate. What I do know is that creatine helps me with recovery, and I feel comfortable with half a scoop to a whole scoop a day, but I only do this intermittently. I've noticed during marathon study sessions that creatine can give a small burst of mental clarity and wakefulness. I believe this is a matter of direct and stable fuel for neurons, but I'm not sure. Creatine is considered neuroprotective, but as in all things, moderation is golden.

Excellent creatine

Posted by Reviewer2933226 From Russian Federation on May 14, 2011

The first time I bought this creatine and liked it. Increased muscle mass, energy, too. Recommend it to everybody!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3034817 From New Zealand on Jul 05, 2011

Works well, love it. No taste, easy to add to smoothies or take with water.

You need to try this'

Posted by Reviewer3217545 From Russian Federation on May 19, 2013

I tried all pre-workout stuff with different types of creatines. But I start to fill my muscles fuller and stronger only after 4 days of this creatine Definitely simple and effective due to Ajinomoto production Jarrow только упаковщик настоящий производитель Ajinomoto - лучшее качество креатина!