Should be good

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 17, 2012

This should help with energy levels and concentration, which it did a little, but I found it caused kidney pains so I had to stop taking it.

blood pressure

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Mar 04, 2011

This is as good as creatine gets it has helped strengthen my muscles especially my weak heart muscle.Unfortunatly my blood pressure has raised from normal to stage 1 hypertention this was after taking creatine for several weeks half teaspoon per day,my weight and strength have increased improving my qaulity of life at the expense of the duration unless i get the blood pressure down.Works but keep an eye on blood pressure.

The very best

Posted by Reviewer1010382 on Jun 24, 2011

I have tried other creatines and all in ones, this is by far the best, dissolves easily, has no taste, easy on the digestion and so cheap, I order from the UK because postage is so reasonable. I take it with diluted juice and it has had a slight impact in my training.

Excellent

Posted by IVA797 on Jan 18, 2012

It really works. No digest problems. I'm very satisfied with this creatine.

it works

Posted by Reviewer1197912 on Sep 11, 2010

this really has an effect on your strength endurance. I can do more reps after supplementing with this stuff.

Has made lifting fun again

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Aug 01, 2015

I'm in my mid forties, and in the gym, I'd been stuck at the same weights for several years, even though I'd vary up the routine. So on the advice of a friend I decided to try creatine, and chose Jarrow pretty much at random. I typically lift about three times a week, and by the third week of taking this I started to feel the difference. This stuff really works for me. My squat and bench now haven't been so high since I was in my twenties. I mix one scoop (6g) of the powder in warm water right before my workout. It's essentially tasteless. I have gained 10 - 12 lb since I started taking it, which according to the literature, is mostly water. I do believe that, since the one side effect of taking this for me has been the compulsion to drink copious amounts of water during and after my workout. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Good price for a good stuff-------- Хорошая цена за хороший продукт

Posted by Sunshinesunray on May 28, 2014

I ordered this product for my son-athlete. This is an ordinary creatine powder for a good price. My son takes 2-3 grams a day. If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! --------Я заказывала это продукт для своего сына- спортсмена. Обычный порошок креатина за хорошую цену. Мой сын употребляет по 2-3 грамма в день. Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите " YES". Спасибо!

A MUST

Posted by 5323287804233221106 on Sep 06, 2014

A must if you want to burn that fat and you are doing diet and exercise...speeds it all up for me!

effective

Posted by Reviewer1206293 on Sep 22, 2010

you will notice the change at first training

EXCELENT PRODUCT !!!