Great!

Posted by 5573289731770750130 on Apr 29, 2014

Best creatine product I've tired so far. And I've tried plenty. Can't beat the price either.

Good price for a good stuff-------- Хорошая цена за хороший продукт

Posted by Sunshinesunray on May 28, 2014

I ordered this product for my son-athlete. This is an ordinary creatine powder for a good price. My son takes 2-3 grams a day. If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! --------Я заказывала это продукт для своего сына- спортсмена. Обычный порошок креатина за хорошую цену. Мой сын употребляет по 2-3 грамма в день. Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите " YES". Спасибо!

Creatine

Posted by 5603019288205063219 on Nov 09, 2012

Not only for muscle builders, this is an amino wich one need more when getting older. And this is maybe one of the simplest ways

Best creatine product I have ever tried

Posted by Reviewer2603334 on May 05, 2010

It's so easy to mix, it's tasteless, and I'm seeing better results than I have ever had with other creatine products!

Great product!

Posted by HealthyGuy on Aug 28, 2010

This creatine powder did not upset my stomach (other brands have) and worked wonderfully in muscle gain. I got very noticeable results within 2 days.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2218446 on Apr 22, 2011

I have COPD and noticed an increase in strength and exercise tolerance.

Great !

Posted by Reviewer1260566 on Jun 26, 2011

the best !

excelente

Posted by RoneCharles on Apr 01, 2012

muito boa creatina ... pura e sem sabor... boa granulação e sem odor.

a weightlifters best buddy

Posted by 101010011 on Oct 11, 2010

i always prefer the creapure creatine. the only problem is that i forgot to check if this was a micronized version, and this is not. it doesn't dissolve in liquids very easily, but if you chase it with a glass of water, it goes down much easier. i find micronized versions dissolve better and digest easier. sometimes creatine will sit heavily on my stomach. the jarrow creatine is a good value giving you 6 grams a tablespoon, while most others are just 5. a good buy

not for me

Posted by Reviewer1654444 on Sep 28, 2010

I didn't like this product--did the opposite of what it said it would--made me feel weak and tired. I have low blood pressure and low cholesterol--so I'm sensitive to anything that lowers them more. So it's not a good product for me.