Another solid Jarrow product

Posted by Reviewer2005552 on Mar 11, 2011

When I'm vigilant about taking curcumin daily I can feel the difference with my joints and overall health. I used to work in cancer research and tumeric is a powerful antioxidant!!

Part of my daily regimen

Posted by Reviewer2633383 on Apr 22, 2011

After being on countless prescriptions from a car accident and then cervical spine surgery - this product just makes me feel better physically - plain and simple - that is exactly what I was looking for.

Powerful !

Posted by Reviewer3312905 on Oct 20, 2011

Noticed if if I took two per day, I had a slight headache. Taking one per day seems to be doing what it's intented to do. Will purchase it again.

Reduces fibrinogen level

Posted by Reviewer2292256 on Apr 05, 2010

I take this product because I had read that it would help reduce fibrinogen levels. Follow up lab testing demonstrated a drop in my fibringoen levels.

LOve it

Posted by Reviewer2371998 on Apr 28, 2010

My skin looks and feels better.

Removed tooth pain...

Posted by Reviewer1901776 on Dec 21, 2011

Bought this as a cancer preventative. Was happy to realize it has relieved a sensitive tooth. I take this 3X a week.

Curry you life for the better

Posted by Reviewer1916270 on May 19, 2011

This is a good product that should be in most people's vitamin and supplement list. All the family take it and it has provided improvements in coping with illness and general well being

works well

Posted by Reviewer1058619 on Mar 12, 2011

Helps with inflammation from tendinitis.

Curcumin

Posted by Reviewer1647015 on Jan 30, 2008

Received in timely manner. Capsules are a little large for my taste, but go down easily. Haven't noticed a great deal of difference in swelling so far, but it has only been less than 2 weeks. Perhaps some improvement. Will stay on it for a while and see. The good thing is there are no bad side effects.

Used for inflammation

Posted by LauraAhearn on Jul 17, 2012

I have used this for inflammation maintenance. I do not have any major joint issues but I'm 39 and thought it would be good to help with the aches and pains that are creeping into my life. I have also had high bp in the past and wanted it for heart maintenance. I noticed some difference. I ended up switching to Life Extension Curcumin but not sure I have noticed any difference between the two.